1

" What the hell are you doing Brian?" I dropped my bag on the floor. My hands and legs are shaking. When I saw my partner having sex with someone in his apartment.

 I can't believe that he has the guts to cheat on me like this. 

Brian is my college sweetheart. Since first year kami na. He told me many times na I was the only one, na he only love me and no one else. He even promised me na he will never entertain other girls anymore.

But he's a liar. I shouldn't have been so foolish.

 Sana pala na naniwala na ko sa mga kaibigan ko sa simula palang when they told me they saw him with plenty of girls when I'm not around.

I should have believe them right in the first place. Kung pinakinggan ko lamang sila at hindi ang mga kasinungalingan nya. Hindi ako masasaktan ng ganto.

Brian quickly covered his body with a blanket. His face covered with surprise. 

"Claire, I... I can explain—." I immediately cut him off.  "Save your explanation. I think you should go now, with your girl. I can't even look at you both. You disgust me, especially you Brian. You cheater!" 

I sat at the couch. Napatulala nalang ako sa picture frame across the room.

 It was a picture of me and Brian when we traveled to Taiwan for our 3rd year anniversary.

 A tear rolled down my cheeks and I can't control my sobs anymore. It was too much for me. 

I heard the bedroom door open, I glanced to see the both of them now dressed . " You can go out first. I'll see you at the lobby." Brian told the girl. 

She stride across the room. Her heels clacked at the wooden floor. Not long enough I heard the door shut, I sighed. 

"Claire, I'm so sorry. You know I love you diba?" He kneeled. 

He tried to touch my chin to make me look at him. I quickly avoided him. I can't even dare to look at him knowing what he just did earlier. 

I still can't stop my tears from shedding. I feel betrayed. 

"How could you? How could you do this to me Brian? Ha? Answer me right now!" I yelled at him.

 At this point hindi ko na kinaya at hinampas hampas ko ang braso nya. Hindi sya ngayon maka tingin sakin. His eyes glued to the ground.

"Kelan mo pa toh ginagawa sakin huh? Tell me the truth." I said in a serious tone. 

"For over a year." He shortly replied. 

Wrong. My friends said that when we we're still dating palang he has countless of girls in his apartment every night.