Betrayed and trust lost

Izuku POV
A lot can happen in over 24 hrs. In my life, I was deemed quirkless to all who knew me. Even All Might told me it was impossible for me to be a hero without a quirk. But that changed when he saw me save Kacchan from the Sludge villain and I received All Might's Quirk. Now here I am waking up from what was supposed to be a tiresome day of school today and I felt like something was wrong about this picture.

Izuku Thinking: 'That's strangely odd. Everyone is gone. Possibly at school now. I better get ready.' *gets in the shower and got dressed for class*

After I defeated Kai Chisaki better known as Overhaul, I rescued a little girl name Eri from him along with my classmates Asui, Kirishima, Uraraka, and the big three (Togata, Tamaki, and Nejire) that battle left us emotional drained. As I arrived at the school, I noticed everyone was having mixed feelings about me being here. Even All Might and the other pro heroes were glaring at me.

Izuku: Guys...Uh...What's going on? *quizzed look on his face *

Uraraka: I cannot believe that I use to fell in love with you.

Iida: You know why we're here. You have betrayed us and broke your promises to us!

Katsuki Bakugō: Damn Deku!! I was gonna considering you my rival but the things you did, I should kill you for this!

Izuku: W-What do you guys mean I betrayed you.

Suddenly, a metal staff hits me in the face and it was from Momo Yaoyorozu. Then the others joined in the assault on me. I felt Todoroki's ice freezing my body while Kaminari shocks me with 1.5 volts, All Might then came up to me. I was hoping he would help us plead my innocence but I was gravely wrong.

All Might: Young Midoriya, you have shamed us all. And for that, I will take back One For All from you. To think I had hope of you to be the next Symbol Of Peace.

Principal Nezu: We have video footage of you stealing the files of our students and handing them to the league of villains. Aizawa will send you to prison and you are no longer a student of U.A!

I couldn't believe it. My friends and teachers think that I have done the unthinkable. All Might knocks me out and I fell unconscious as I felt my body dragged away into a cop car. I awoke in a cell and felt alone once again. I felt betrayed by my former classmates and teachers and I cried myself to sleep.

Jin Kazama: Midoriya...

I woke up with a cold sweat wondering who was calling my name. I thought it was one of the guards but they were keep guarded. Suddenly as I was asleep, I saw a man with spiky black hair with a few bangs on him and was wearing a suit and black slacks. His aura was calm and kind but it had a dark side to it.

Izuku: W-Who are you?

???: I am the man who will help you out. I know that you've been betrayed by people whom you trusted. I am Jin Kazama. Son of Jun Kazama and father Kazuya Mishima. Midoriya, you are like me and for that my friend, I can train you to get even stronger and better. But this power you will have is something to do with a cursed bloodline. I felt like I had no choice in the matter. So I took the offer and learned about the cursed bloodline of the Mishimas and his role of being an anti-hero due to being corrupted by power thanks to Jin's Father, Grandfather, and great Grandfather. Now I have the power of Jin Kazama and began to learn Traditional Karate and moves from Jin such as the Median Line Destruction punch, Thrusting Uppercut, Electric Wind Hook Fist, Lunging Low Roundhouse Kick into Spinning Flare Kick and other moves from Jin's training in Karate, and the Kazama Style Martial Arts as well as the Mishima ryū advanced fighting Karate (三島流喧嘩空手, Mishima-ryū Kenka Karate).

3rd POV
Over the past weeks, Izuku Midoriya began working out training in the art of Traditional Karate and The Mishima Ryū Advance Karate also with a new attitude. Within his mind, Jin Kazama taught Izuku everything he knows including the devil gene in Midoriya's blood which can be achieved through pure anger and hatred. Izuku hated his life. His life was nothing but sadness. As a child, he was diagnosed as quirkless, Bakugō bullying him and telling him to pray for a quirk in the afterlife, All Might telling him he could not be a hero without a quirk, til now being betrayed Thinking that he was the U.A traitor for stealing the files of his former classmates. Suddenly black wings sprouted out of his back, he was in chains, he had a marking just like Jin did when he confronted Heihachi and Kazuya.