The Ramen House

kim jisoo felt a lot of things. naturally, as a human, feelings always - always - come with, if it doesn't then there is probably something wrong with you (if you'd like she can phone a helpful service for you). there are, of course, times that said feelings can be very dysfunctional or just blatantly weird for such situations. currently, she feels rather light on the top - that is very much not normal.

let's trace back to the root of all problems (yay! a flashback). earlier this very fine friday, miss kim jisoo (a recurring and fairly starting local news reporter) has come with a little mishap, per se. mistakes happen, very often than anyone would like to admit, but, this wasn't one of hers.

stood up? she doesn't really want to call such crisis such combination of words. you only ever get stood up on dates, yes? apparently no. kim jisoo, a 22-year-old news reporter got stood up by a (bitchy) actor that's hot news in the media and basically the whole of south korea.

this bitchy actor just had to deliberately not come to that one chance jisoo could have grasps the ropes of recognition - to the company and the netizens. no, who cares about a working human being when you're a rich, pretty, and famous actor who has fangirls ready to attack.

so now that you've heard of the story let's settle on the present (which is totally not like a gift, do not trust those shitty quotes) where she, a person totally not at fault, gets shouted by a higher-up who hadn't even lifted a single finger for the interview.

"we believed in you miss kim, and yet you failed to give us the results we pay you to achieve. our battling competitor had been able to have a sneak peek on his up and coming drama and here we are with not even a single-digit to his address. do you understand how many opportunities you missed?"

she nods her head submissively, pretending to understand on what logic they concluded that she was a repelling magnet to the interviewee. and fyi their competitor only got the information by one of those juicy rumors some sasaeng fan dropped to lure the actor - which by the way, did not work.

the black suited man groans in annoyance, "you'll be reporting back unfeatured stocks we have at the back from now on. you're dismissed." she heads outside the claustrophobic room, and when it's clear as daylight that he isn't going to go out, lifts her middle finger at the door and sticks her tongue out.

"ba-bye bitch." jisoo mutters under her breath before going back to her cluttered filled desk. now that she had cleared her head enough, she panics at the thought of somewhat getting demoted (those poor 10 bucks matter too!). but jokes aside, this was very serious.

she sneers a little at nothing in particular, "fuck you, kim taehyung."

     after a whole 2 hours of doing severe paperwork (her suppose punishment), she was finally able to stretch for a bit

after a whole 2 hours of doing severe paperwork (her suppose punishment), she was finally able to stretch for a bit. she runs her hand through her worked out and albeit sweaty patches of hair that makes up this ebony heap. on the turning corner, she hears mass of footsteps coming to her direction, when she turns to look at them she's met with her co-workers as they ready themselves for (what jisoo makes out to be) a weekend night out at the club downtown. their bland office wear barely covered their shiny, beady tops, the female populace fail to stop their hiking skirts from revealing their unreasonably short shorts.