Page 1

In the middle of the night I am wondering why my eyes still open, I decide to go in the comfort room and I saw myself in the mirror. Why there is so many scars on my face? And I cry and cry until I stop crying a little bit, someone knock on the door it's my step mother, "Can you please let us sleep!!" and then I stopped crying and yes they never treat me well since my dad is busy in other country for business trip. 

Also I had my step brother and sister and I know they will not treat me right too because I'm not their real siblings. I am also a senior student in Brent Academy and together with my step siblings we never had a good conversation in school neither in house, for the meantime I go to bed and sleep for four hours. Woke up and in the morning in 6am as usual I'm going to cook for myself and fix everything before I go to the school. As I look at myself in the mirror I thought my face have scars but there is none but I don't remember why do I always cry and go to the comfort room in the middle of the night maybe because I miss already my mom. School is like a hell to me even though I'm in number 1 rank in the school I thought they will treat me as their classmates, but sadly not they just need me or talk to me when they want to know the answers, but I'm a dumb who always asking for the attention I also saying the answer to them. 

Pero meron pa naman akong true friends sa MusicDance Club always akong pumupunta dun during break and vacant subjects well sila na lang ang masasabi ko na kaibigan because they accept all my flaws their name is Pheobe, Clark, Anthony, Macey and Crisel well we had a different sections lalo na sa aming girls but the two boys same lang sila ng section so they hang out always while I'm walking in the hallway well I'm going to club room nakita ko si Anthony 

"Heyy Ley where are you going? Sa club ba? Tara sabay na tayoo", well Anthony is one of the guy that always kind and good pumapangalawa lang si Clark. 

"Sureee I just want to relieve my stress.." 

"Why? You want to sing again huh?"

 "Well uhm you know me naman kung ano lang ang nagpapawala ng stress ko."

 "well I think about that.. how about me?"

 "Wut? What about you?"

 "Ako nalang pang pa tanggal ng stress me Lane want that (sabay kindat)" 

"Ewwww Anth tigilan mo nga ako sa kaka ganyan mo it's so gross" 

"Wow! You are hurting me so many times na Ley, but it's okay as long as you are with me", nauna na alang ako naglakad he always do that to and it annoyed me already. 

"Waaittt Leeyyy I'm not going to play for your song",

 "Well, I can play a guitar you idiot". Well that is Anthony I don't know what to do with even though maraming girls na nagpipilahan sa kanya it's irritate me also kapag pinagkakamalan nila ako na girlfriend nya even if it's not true. Well, masyado kasi clingy si Anthony to me but there is no malicious because after all he is one of my bestfriend, so we are here in the club. 

"Hey Anthony get the guitar please?" 

"Wala ka bang kamay?" 

"Pleaseee???" and wala din syang nagawa he held to the guitar and I strum the guitar and started to song

Someday by: Nina

Someday, someone's gonna love me

The way I wanted you to need me

Someday someone gonna take your place..

One day, I'll forgot about you

You see, I won't even miss you