So that one time in Macca's...

Hai!!!

 Hope you enjoy my shorten version of this event.

This event happened 3 years ago and warning swearing is involved.

This is from me!!!

So I was in good old Macca's/ Mc Donalds (for everyone who isn't Aussie) when this 14-year-old kid starts picking on all the girls in the playground. I go in and I'm 11 and a fucking strong ass bitch and see him picking on the girls... I jump in and say "Stop hurting them" and he said and I quote "'I can do whatever the fuck I want and what are you gonna do to me, little girl?? Slap me??'" and he started laughing. I turned around and got the girls to follow me into the playground itself (this happened on the bottom floor). The boy and his friends follow us and I turn around and say stop... The boy replied with a punch to my face... he hit first so I stood in front of him and kicked him in the stomach. Just full-on kicked him. He doubled back holding his stomach and his friends help him but 2 try to hurt me so a kick one where the sun don't shine and punched the other in the nose. I told the girls to go to their parents and ask them to leave Macca's and so they rush off. The kid I kicked in the stomach had recovered somewhat and slapped me... so I grab the collar of his shirt and pulled his face towards my fist and then kneed him where the sun don't shine and he fell down. I looked at his friends they looked at me and put their hands up in surrender. So me being the sassy 11-year-old bitch I was and did the whole flick your her while turnin around and went straight down the slide behind me to the left. When I was at the bottom my friend's mother appeared and said we were going home and I turn my head up and around as see the boy staring at me so I did the rational thing...

I flipped them off and then walked out of Macca's like the sassy bitch I was... The parent was so confused. I met the 14-year-old again this year. He isn't a dick to girls or women now. I full-on gave him a 'respect the waman' fight... he is 17 now. I is still proud bish.

But dear confidence I miss you old friend.

So this happened but hey it's really nothing at all.

I will always tell you guys who around me the story is from so chill.\

Goodbye to whoever may read this (If anyone at all) and have a wonderful day or night!!!!

From,

Your Local Wattpad Aussie!!