{1}

-Kylie's POV-
"Mornin beautiful." My dad says while patting my back. I nod, never really had a relationship with him. It's quite weird, I like my mother a whole lot better.

"First day of school! You excited?"
"Not really," I sigh. At least it's my last year, "I heard Harry Styles is coming back."
"Oh. He seemed like a very nice young man." My dad says taking a sip of his black dull coffee. Yuck.

I nod. Nodding seems like the most seductive thing to do when you're really not interested.

"Oooh Harry Styles, he was a geek." My annoying sister says.

"Shut up, you didn't even know him!" I say. I didn't know if I was defending Harry or.

He was my best friend, well my only friend. Then he left me, all alone. But I'm not upset, I'm just dandy. I made A friend, Samantha is way better than that jerk.

She rolled her eyes, "I'm skipping school!" While fixing her messy bun.

"It's your 6th day of collage you ca-"
"Well I am!" She snaps at my dad. He sighs and walks upstairs. I shake my head but she flips me off.

While I walk upstairs to get ready there's a knock on the door, but Ofcourse the lazy piece of crap I am I let Tessa get the door. I can hear her groaning in frustration which makes me giggle a bit.

Walking into my room and see Sam looking through my shoe section of my closet. A really pretty pink lace dress and a curling wand on my bed.

"Hi!" She waves, I wave back.

"What's this for?"
"It's your outfit duh!" I nod.
"Oh okay, I'm gonna take a shower."

-After shower and getting dressed and yeah...-

I walk downstairs with my curls bouncing, my pink lace dress flowing, and my white flats tapping on the wooden stair floor.

"You look hot." Tessa says playfully digging in her chip bag. I shrug.

-At school-
I walk out of Sam's car and lots of eyes are on me, I feel like yelling. I walk into the crappy building and walk to my locker. Putting stuff inside of it I feel pressure on my bum, something grabbing it. Suddenly I turn around and smack the pervert grabbing it.

He laughs and smirks, dimples and all. He's wearing black sun glasses, ripped black skinny jeans, a nirvana t, his brown curly locks flop as he walks away. He looks like someone I know, it's on the tip of my tongue but oh well.

I walk to my first period, math. I sit in the front so I can pay attention.

15 minutes in class the pervert that grabbed my butt walked in stumbling. With red lip stick on his cheek and neck. I roll my eyes.

"Ah late already Mr. Styles!" Mr. Hogan says. Wait, STYLES!