Meeting the group

I had been asleep for a couple more hours, and by the time I had woke up, I thought that the dream must have been over. There is no way that I just met Atem and Yugi. No way in hell!

As I opened my eyes, I began to look around the room, before my hazel hues landed on the young boy once again. Ok, so that certainly wasn't a dream... Unless these are one of those lucid dreams? You know where you have a dream within a dream making it feel real?

"Ah, I see your awake now." Spoke the same deep voice which sent me to sleep.

Turning my attention towards the other side of me, I saw the Pharaoh spirit body. I couldn't resist, but I had to. Reaching a hand forward, I attempted to gently poke his cheek, but my finger just phased through, which caused Atem to chuckle softly.

"Your not dreaming, my dear Mhari."

"Wait... I never told you my name..."

Blinking, I looked up at the Pharaoh before down at Yugi who had woken up from resting beside me on the bed.

"No, but you did mumble it during your sleep. So we just assume that was your name." Yugi responded with a gentle smile.

I just blink in slight confusion before looking between Yugi and Atem. So this is real... Am I really stuck in Domino City?! Not that I'm complaining, but this has to be a joke.

"I can't believe I'm really here in Domino with you both... I've only dreamt of this moment..." I respond, my voice completely flawed. I was completely shocked.

"We'll find a way to get you home, my dear." Atem smiled softly, resting a hand gently on my shoulder, causing me to look back up at him, smiling softly.

"Thank you, Atem..."

So, I knew who he was then? Well obviously. I've watched Yu-Gi-Oh long enough to know who both of these boys were, and I couldn't help but fall in love with both of them.

"You should probably get changed, Mhari." Yugi states, his cheeks a faint red as he turned away, only just clicking that I was still in my PJs.

"Um... I don't have any other clothes on me, except what I'm wearing."

"Ah, well you can borrow some of my clothing then.." Yugi states, getting up and goes to his closet grabbing some of his most casual clothing before setting them on the bed. "Pharaoh, a word please."

Yugi said that in such a stern tone, it made my heart skip a beat. Never knew he had it in him.

The Pharaoh nodded as he floated over to Yugi, whom nudged his head towards the bedroom door, trying to say that they should give me some privacy to get changed. Atem immediately caught on before nodding, fading away as he went and hid within the puzzle.

"I'll just be outside if you need anything, Mhari. Don't hesitate to sing out."

I blush and nod as Yugi left the room, closing the door behind him. Taking a deep breath, I finally relax and get out from under the blanket. I honestly didn't want to as it smelt pleasant, as it had Yugi's scent on it.

Standing up, I begin to remove my PJs, sliding on the clothing that Yugi had provided me, blushing faintly

"The top looks like it might be abit tight..." I say, picking up the black tank top before sliding it on.

Making my way over to the mirror, I begin to look myself up and down, a soft sigh leaving her throat as I was wearing Yugi's clothing. The same clothing that I saw him wear when he and the Pharaoh had Téa's help recovering the Pharaoh's memory.

Taking a deep breath, I close my eyes before turning and making my way over to the bedroom door and opened it.

"W-Well, how do I look, Yugi?..." I ask, a faint red covering my cheeks as I look at the tri-coloured hair male.