HBD N'Fluke! (Short Extra Story)

Ohm as Min

Fluke as Sky

Earth as Spring

Kao as Kai

A/N: Hello! Just a short extra chapter for Fluke's birthday!! It took me till today, because just this week, work has finally resumed. That also means back to being away from home on weekdays and only home on weekends!

Haven't really written any update yet because I was finishing this! But now that this is out, gonna write now. And since i am only home on weekends, that means I can only update on weekends too 😝🤣

This is only OhmFluke/MinSky because it's for N'Fluke's birthday. 💜💙

Thank you so much for reading!

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY N'FLUKE!! 💙💜🙏🏻

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎A Short Extra Story▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

It's already May.

Sky and Spring are officially back to work. Once they got back to the SP Studio, they got thrilled and got drowned with their work that have been neatly organized on Spring's office to the point it took Min and Kai visiting them on the studio to finally realize how late it is.

"You just got back and are already overworking yourselves?" The designated driver, Kai, commented.

"Sorry" both sheepishly answered.

"By the way, Boun gave us something, he said we should open it together." The person on the passenger seat, Min, said.

"Then, we can open it in our condo." Sky replied, receiving a nod from Min.

Spring rolled his eyes when he heard what Sky said. "The both of you are on it again. At least live together first before saying it is yours."

Hearing that, Kai laughed. "Do not pressure them. But, how sure are you it's not for real this time?" He said, making Spring gasped and turned to Sky.

"I did say you have my permission. But I also said to give me a heads up, didn't I?" 

"Nooooo!" An embarrassed Sky whined. And in a low voice, he added "not yet"

"Then as a heads up, he'll be moving in next Friday." Min replied Spring.

"Got it. Noted~" Spring replied casually and in a teasing manner which made Sky tune them out till they reached Min's condo.

Entering Min's unit, Kai immediately went to the couch to put the eco bag Boun gave him with Spring following behind him. While Min went to the kitchen with Sky, who is going to assist him to prepare for their tea.

Though when they entered the kitchen, Min was the only one doing the work while Sky was attached to his back, back hugging him and planting his face on his back.

"Are you hungry?" Min asked in his usual gentle tone when it comes to Sky. He received a muffled yes. In response, he gripped the hands around his stomach and walked the both of them to the fridge. "What do you want to eat?"

Sky loosened his hold around Min to peek on the fridge. In a cute tone, he said "I want the lasagna."

"Okay, go to the living room now. I'll heat it for you."

"No~ I want to stay here~" Sky said, tightening his hold around Min's waist and burrowing his face on his back. "I miss you"

Min chuckled and tried to turn around but the other won't let him. "When I put it in the microwave, you have to let me hug you back. Or I won't heat it for you" he declared, receiving a denial from Sky.