[END] 40 - Goodbye, Jungki (Part 2)

Hyejin's POV

The sound of my feet against the wooden floor fill the hallway once I saw Yoongi setting his wings free, his knees bent a little to give him a jump but before he could flap those wings in the air, I shout for his name, "Yoongi!"

I run as fast as I could to stop him and luckily he heard me. His head turns to my voice, a deep frown painting his face, "Hyejin? I thought you were sleeping." He said as his eyes fall on me who is now wearing a worry expression.

"Where are you going this late at night?" I ask, ignoring his previous thought on me.

"You should go to sleep, Hyejin. Jungkook would be worried if he notices you're not with him now." His eyes fall to the ground and his teeth keeping captive of his lower lip didn't go unnoticed. Something is bothering him. 

I couldn't sleep earlier after Jungkook and I had our tryst. I did sleep for a while but I got up few minutes after Jungkook finally fall asleep. I could still feel the pain in his sobs when I was half asleep. He's still sleeping now but he keeps on mumbling Jungki to not go. Where would that guy go anyway? I'm obviously missing the train here and I don't want to be left behind anymore.

Seeing Yoongi who seems bothered by something and the fact that he's actually Jungki's best friend, I sense that this whole situation that got my husband a crying mess and Yoongi to fly away happens because of that twin, Jungki.

"And you are not answering my question, Min Yoongi." I snarl lowly. "What am I missing here? Why are you trying to fly away? Why are both Jungkook and Jungki looks sad? Fill me in, Yoong." I probe with full of curiosity.

That questions only brings the guy's frown deeper than before, "You really don't know?" 

And this time, I mirror him. Confuse got the best in me, "Wait, wh- what? Is there something I should know about Jungki?"

He looks at me in disbelief, his eyes are like judging me internally which makes me even more confuse. Then it dawn onto him that I lost my memories after I turn into a goblin and still slowly regaining back all of those memories, "Ah right, you lost your memories after you became a goblin. Guess that part of memory about Jungki's deal with the deity is still not coming into you yet." He presses his lips together into a thin line.

Wait, I'm not hearing things am I? "A deal with the deity?" I let out a disbelief voice. Eyes searching for the truth in his.

Yoongi peers over my shoulder when he caught a glimpse of Jungki's perturbing gaze sending towards him with a head shaking once as if telling him don't go. But Yoongi quickly peels his eyes away from the man, setting back on mine instead with a hand stretching out to me.

I look at his hand and back to his eyes, "Huh?"

"Yes, Hyejin. A deal with the deity. If you want to know more about how it all happened, I'll tell you. I'll make you remember who he was and who he is now to all of us. But I can't tell you right here. We need to go somewhere. Are you willing to let me fly you again?" Yoongi raises a brow at me, his head tilts towards his stretched out hand, indirectly asking me to take it.

"Fly me, again?"

"Ugh, Hyejin... Don't tell me all of the memories you had now are just your memories with my leader?" Yoongi sighs as I grin at him sheepishly, a hand rub over my nape as I send him an apologetic look.

"I remember all of you of course, but not that much. But, what kind of conversation we had in details, that, I'm still working on it."

"Nevermind, I'll take your presence here as a yes to fly you again." Before I could tell him that I can now fly, he already scoops me in his arms and make a head jump to the pitch black sky above us. The cold wind hitting my skin as I wrap my arms tightly around his neck, afraid to fall although I can now fly.