Revolution

You remember when all this went down, the day your life changed forever.

You came from a family who had always believed that everyone mattered, every life the same but when had peace ever come easy to America.

Every change through war protest and revolutions, this wasn't new for the U.s and this generation wasn't any different but more people were willing to fight for what was right.

So you knew what you had to do, you had to fight to win a war that seemed endless, for justice for too long had the battle been one sided but you could make a difference so that morning you decided.

The day started out like any other you felt light and now to get ready water medical supplies small jugs of milk and an mask and goggles and some extra clothes, once you had everything packed you hugged your mother and headed out.

You didn't live very close so you had to take bus waiting an hour before you got close enough to walk, you felt scared and excited to finally see what it was like but you knew the danger too so you had to be careful.

Once you got off the bus you could hear people shouting already, people shouting at the police and holding up signs. Crap you forgot to bring a sign you felt almost embarrassed when a short thin lady ran up to you telling her to hold up this sign.
Her face was fierce and you could see the determination in her eyes, running up to the front moving past tons of people someone stood out to you standing above everyone else. A man pointing and leaning towards the cops reading their name out loud when one of the police tried smacking his hand away.

He was so tall you almost couldn't believe it, dressed in armor head to toe he face cover by a helmet and yellow rubber gloves on his back

He was so tall you almost couldn't believe it, dressed in armor head to toe he face cover by a helmet and yellow rubber gloves on his back. He looked powerful he large stature intimating but he's voice was surprising soft and familiar. The way he leaned down into the cops face made you shiver, you could only imagined what he looked like. You could almost see the lines of his muscles through the fabric under his armor and you couldn't look away and your body felt hot.

You were entranced with the passion in his voice, and for a moment you stood there you almost dropped the sign when he turned for a moment you felt like your eyes met but you couldn't tell he face masked by his helmet.

You were pulled out your thoughts when you saw the police holding something up and your mind panicked when you yelled "everyone run they're throwing tear gas!." And that when all hell broke loose people running past as rubber bullets shot Through the air and you could see the sickly mist at your feet.
Suddenly pain was all you could feel and your couldn't help the Yelp you let out.

Something had knocked you down and you looked to see blood covering your hand when you pulled away from your side. Before you could register what happened your skin felt like it was on fire so you pulled on your goggles trying to ignore the pain as the adrenaline kept you going .

You ran into the crowd seeing if you could help anyone without a mask, police were everywhere running into the chaos when they tried grabbing a young boy who got caught up in the gas and you grabbed a stray sign and swung as hard as you could when you knocked down one of the officer trying to cuff him when once grabbed you, and pushed as hard as you could when someone stepped in front of you standing between you and the officer. And the world stopped when you looked up and seen him the tall guy from before and you felt butterflies in your stomach. You both stood their for a moment he grabbed you and pulled throwing the crowds of people and your mind was racing. Hey! What are you doing let go of me?! Looking back for a moment he hissed look at you! We have to get out of here! Are you crazy. Me crazy you thought to yourself your the one who grabbed me! He turned for a moment and he pointed toward your side and blood stained my shirt and the tops of my shorts. He longs fingers wrapped around yours small hands and you let him pull you through until you were in a dark ally.

Everything was so silent and all your resolve seem
to wash away your adrenaline gone, and you just felt tired, and you both sat there out of breathe his long figure leaning against a dumpster, it wasn't long before he starting looking for something in his bag before he was in front of you crouching to tower over you as you halfway leaned against the wall and your heart was racing.