Quiet

You couldn't hide not from the butterflies in the pit of your stomach and not from the man towering over your small frame, and you felt the heat all over again. Everything was happening too fast and your mind couldn't handle it you couldn't help the thoughts that raced though your mind when you both heard a scream near by.

What was tha—!??

Shh don't move his voice seem to fill your senses
Your body obeying before could think.

before you could finish the rest of your sentence he's hand had already held you still his large hands placed on the small of your back and the heat burned though your shirt leaving you with a shiver throughout your whole body and he's body was almost against yours as he peaked over the side of the dumpster when police officers ran by.

Your face felt like it was on fire and when he leaned away your let out a breathe you didn't realized you were holding he reached for his mask and slid his long fingers over the bottom of his mask until he pulled it off and set it beside him.

You couldn't look away and long deep groan escaping his lips when he moved his hand through short blonde curls and he's hazel eyes met yours, he looked tired but more than that he looked freaking hot ugh it almost hurt some his curls matted to his forehead as he let out deep breathes.

You were so close you could feel his hot breathe against you cheek, and you couldn't help but soak in the sight of him your eyes half lidded from hidden desire and the loss of blood.

When he met your steamy gaze he looked away sheepishly rubbing that back of his neck, a hot flushed look across his face, when he spoke up
Uh are you okay he said silently your hurt.

You had to mentally slapped yourself when he looked bashfully meeting your eyes, yeah I'm fine you said with a fire that you didn't actually have.

He looked at you with one eye brow raised.
I mean your fine but you don't look so hot, what we're you thinking out there. He finished asking me where I was hurt from.

You seriously couldn't believe he just said that, he said I was fine, he can't act all shy the blurt our something like that, you pouted.

Come on don't act cute, smirking lifted your chin until you were forced to look into his heated eyes where did you get hit he leaned closer he nose inches from your, but you held your stare, fine I'm not fine but I can handle myself you said trying to keep your eyes on his eyes rather then he lips that we're so close to yours.

And he leaned closer noses almost touching, and he's eyes were heated look here I'll fix you up and then we get out here.

I wouldn't want a girl like you out here alone.
He's voice was all you could hear.

You sighed defeated as you lifted your shirt to reveal the edge of your brawl and a big purple bruise and a gash in your side, and he looked at for a moment before he pulled out a first kit from his open bag. Removing he gloves to grabbed a antiseptic wipe and looked up again.

This might burn but try to just take it okay

Just Take it you said out loud that's a weird way to say that, And blush creeping onto your face.

Then he's hand were on you before you could say anything else, he's long lithe hand gingerly wiping the blood away, and he's touch stinging your cut didn't hurt to much but you hated blood so you closed your eyes for a moment as you grabbed his other hand nervously you hoped that's wasn't awkward and he's movement stoped for a moment before he's hand wrapped around yours.

When you opened you eyes he had pulled away reaching for a bandage, he still held your hand in his so his finger fumbled for a moment.

He eventually had to let go when he started bandaging your side and you pulled your shirt down and thanked him.