o n e

I got woken up my my alarm clock, it's been a long time since I've used that. I pushed the "off" button and got out of bed. I walked down the stairs into the kitchen and opened one of the drawers, what should I eat? I ended up with scrambled eggs and bread with cheese. After eating the breakfast i had prepared I went back upstairs. When I took the uniform the school send me, a sudden wave of anxiety went trough my whole body. I've heard a lot about that school, good and bad things. I went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror, I looked at my ears, my eyes, my fur, my fangs, all I saw was carnivore, I didn't want to be feared, but I would fear myself as well if I were them. I've heard there were some other wolves there as well, but I never seem to fit in with other wolves, I mostly get along with herbivores, but they fear me most of the time, so I end up being alone. I put on my glove to hide what's beneath it, no one has to know. After getting ready I got outside and stepped onto the bus. I had multiple bags with me, since I had to sleep there, I just took what I could. The bus stopped, I got off and looked at the massive school building, it was truly what they said it was. I mean, it wasn't bigger than other schools, but I've never been to a decent school before, so it was really impressive to me. I kept waking and walked into the school, looking around I forgot there were others around, I suddenly felt me walking into someone larger than me. I lost my balance and fell on the ground. I heard laughing from everywhere around me, they were pointing at me, while whispering in each other's ears. I grabbed my books and put them back in my bag. A hand reached out to me so I took it. When I stood up a female wolf was looking down at me. Her ears were faced down, while mine are faced more backwards, her violet eyes were sparkling in the sun. "I'm sorry" I said. "No I'm sorry, I wasn't looking out either!" She sounded nice, almost too nice if you ask me. We smiled at each other and I continued my walk trough the halls. I felt them looking at me, they thought I was stupid. Suddenly the bell rang, and that's when it hit me, I didn't know what class I should be in, sure I knew I had maths, but I had no idea where to go, where it was. Everyone walked out of the hallways, until I was the only one left. I stood there, staring at my feet. I didn't move, it was like someone would notice me when I moved, or it was more like no one would see me if I didn't. How stupid was I? Did I really think I would fit in? Why am I so stupid? There I was, standing still in the middle of the hallway, looking down at my feet with tears in my eyes. "Are you new?" The sudden voice behind me scared me, it sounded static, confident, but so strong. I turned around and faced a deer, his two antlers made him look powerful, his suit was flawless, and his eyes... they seemed... I don't even know how to explain, they were stunning. "Are you going to answer me?" I realized I was staring. "Uhm... yes I'm n-new" god why did I stutter? "What class do you have now?" Wait did he really intent to help me? "Maths" he looked like me didn't have emotions, it almost scared me. "End the hallway third door to the right" I wanted to say thank you, but I just nodded as response. I ran away to the classroom, leaving him behind in the hallway. I entered the classroom without realizing everyone was already in there, all faced turned my way and they are stared at me, it was horrible, the look on their faces made me feel so small. The teacher turned around and I could read the anger off her face. She walked over to me and made it clear she wasn't happy. Her finger pointed to a seat right next to another wolf, he was the only one not looking at me, he was busy fidgeting with his fingers. I walked over and sat down on the chair. That's when his gaze turned my way. He looked at me, back at his desk, back at me... I tried to ignore his weird behavior until I heard him take a breath to say something. "Can I borrow a pen?" Okay, now I understand. Kinda funny, just like me he's even too scared to ask for a pen, I get him, it's not that easy. "Of course" I smiled and handed him one of my pens. "Thanks"
When class was done everyone walked out, of course, so did I, but I seemed the only one leaving alone. I had a couple of other classes, all of them were the same, after every one of them, I left the room on my own.
Lunchtime, the fear and anxiety stormed trough my entire body as I walked my way to the cafeteria. I knew that no one would want to sit with me, of course not. I walked trough the door into the heavily crowed cafeteria, I wanted patiently until it was my turn to take the food, but then I stood there, looking at the tables, the full tables. I noticed that there was no way I would fit in anywhere so the only option was to leave, I can eat outside as well. I started walking to the door when it opened right in front of me. It was that guy from in the hallways this morning, I head several people saying a name over and over again. So his name's Louis huh? He sure is popular, I know that now. We both stopped walking, I don't know why but we both just stood still, staring. Until he stepped back a few steps and held the door open for me to leave. I stepped out and felt his eyes following me until I turned around a corner. I kept on walking, I had no idea where I should sit, I didn't know this school at all. I found a place at the back of the building, I sat down and started eating my food. I should join a club. It sure was a ridiculous idea, I wouldn't really fit into any of the clubs, my interests are history and... I can't really think of anything else, maybe video games, but I'm sure there isn't a gaming club here, this isn't a school that would have that kind of club. What club would Louis be in? Wait what? Why am I thinking about that? We literally talked once, it's not like we're friends. Maybe it's because he's the only one who talked to me, no he's not the only one, but those other 2 didn't really have a choice, if somebody runs into you, you're gonna talk, the same goes with needing a pen. He did have a choice, he could've kept on walking without telling me the way, but he helped me. I noticed I finally finished my food, it actually was pretty good food. Unlike most carnivores, I never felt the urge to eat meat, I never even thought about it. For me it was easy, no meat, just not. All meat sold on the black market where live animals, with feelings, I could never get myself to eat that. I got up and walked back to the cafeteria to put the plates back. He already left the cafeteria, kind of a disappointment, I would love to get to know him.

Hiii I'm sorry to interrupt your reading, but I wanted to say thank you for reading this story! Be sure to tell me if you like it! And tell me my mistakes and what I could do better, I love to learn! <333 I'm going to be updating soon!