t w o

I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER :))) I'm so sorry I got insecure about my story and stopped writing but I'm back >:)

I was the first arriving at met dorm. I was sharing a room with 3 other canins. But they weren't here yet. I should put my stuff away. I got up and started unzipping my bags, and I put them in the closets and drawers this room had left for me. I plopped back down on the bed and looked around the place, nothing special. I waited for ten minutes until the doorknob turned. I looked at the figure entering the room, it was that other female wolf from this morning. She didn't really seem surprised, why would she? I'm a new female canine student, and there's a free bed in this dorm, so it's quite normal I ended up here. She looked like this morning, she reached her hand out to me as a greeting. "I never introduced myself properly, I'm Juno, what's your name?" , she still seemed sweet, I heard some people talk about her intending to be beastar, and if I see her like this right now, she would be the perfect fit. "I'm Daisy" why do I sound this unbothered? I noticed her smiling at me before walking over to her bed and sitting down. "I'm sorry for walking into you this morning" she seemed surprised to hear me say that, but isn't it normal to apologize? "It's not problem, really! I wasn't looking out as well, and after all you were the one who fell" of course she said that, but I think it's my fault. I decided to lay down in my bed for a bit, but it was too early to fall asleep. I decided to take out one of my history books and started reading. After a while the other 2 girls entered the room, a fox and a dog, I didn't really know what breed, she seemed quite small. They both entered without saying anything, quite rude if you ask me, but to be honest I didn't care that much. I felt my body getting more tired so I closed the curtain that hid my bed. I put on my pajamas and took off the glove I've been wearing all day, luckily there was a curtain here, I don't know I would sleep with this on my hand. I laid down and slowly started falling asleep.
When I opened my eyes I saw someone hanging over me, I couldn't tell who since my eyes were still droopy from sleeping. Suddenly I got who it was and jumped up from my bed. "Juno, you scared me" I laughed, she started laughing with me. "I'm sorry sleepyhead, we need to be in class" We both started giggling and I closed my curtain again so I could put on my uniform. Maybe she isn't as bad as I thought. After we both got ready we walked to our classes, this time I knew where I needed to be, but in fact I wish I didn't check, maybe I would see him again if I didn't.
Classes were boring, as I expected honestly. I talked to the wolf boy that sits next to me in class for a bit, his name's Legosi, he's fun to talk to, but he's very awkward, and even tough he tried to talk, he doesn't really say much. I think I could be friends with him, maybe. But that doesn't matter now, it's lunch again, and I'm alone again. I already decided I was going to eat outside again, so I took me food and left the cafeteria. When I sat down I heard footsteps coming my way. Oh no, I really don't feel like talking right now. As the steps come closer, anxiety filled m body, as always, i didn't know why I was afraid, I just was. Finally, a figure walked around the corner, and the first thing I saw, were two large antlers. Oof, it's just him. He kept walking until he stood right in front of me, i had no idea what he wanted. I got kind of embarrassed. "Come with me, eating outside isn't fun." He started walking away and I hopped after him. I didn't walk next to him, just a few steps back. He walked inside and passed the cafeteria, we walked trough the hallways until we went inside a club room, drama club. I followed him into some small office. He took a chair and put it i down, then he made a hand sign, inviting me to sit, when I had settled down on the chair, he sat down on another one. "So... you're new right?" His voice sounded much softer than before. "I am" I sounded so quiet, I was almost whispering. "Have you already joined a club?" Does he really want to invite me to his club? "I haven't, I don't think I would fit into any of them..." he grinned, there wasn't really a reason for him to grin, but fine. "Are you interested in joining the drama club?" I wanted to say yes immediately, but something seemed to be holding me back. "I'm not really good on stage..." he looked disappointed at first, but then his face seemed to light up. "There is a backstage team as well" I smiled, maybe I was too obvious, but I loved how he wanted me to join his club, he actually invited me, that's never happened to me. "Then I would love to!" I laughed, he smiled a bit. When our food was done we headed out to go to the dorms, but when we walked out of the room, the door was surrounded by girls, maybe a couple of boys... but no mostly girls. They were all saying his name, and some were taking pictures. Louis stopped and started talking to them while I tried to make my way trough all those girls. When I finally got out of there I noticed some following me. One of them patted my back and started talking. "Did Louis teach you a lesson?" She said, with an evil smile on her face, I had no idea what she was talking about. "W-what?" They all started smiling and and another girl started talking. "We all know Louis hates carnivores, sooooo... why where you in there huh? did you try to eat someone?" I was shocked my her words, but what else did I expect? I am and will always be a monster in their eyes, no matter how hard I try not to be. They all looked at me with disgust in their eyes, like they knew for sure I had eaten someone. "WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT?" She pulled me in and and looked me right in the eyes. "We all know what you are trying to do... but you won't be able to seduce Louis, he HATES carnivores like you" I didn't know where she got this all from. I was so confused. "What are you talking about?" Her eyes seemed like they where burning red, and her facial expressions got even more mad then they where before she opened her mouth to say something, but then got interrupted by another voice. "What are you doing?" She let go off me and I let out a sigh in relief. She turned around and smiled at Louis. "Oh me? Oh I was just teaching this stupid carnivore a lesson" she stood straight and confident, like she was proud of herself. "Don't be so childish." Her face was suddenly struck with confusion. "B-b-but Louis?" He smiled and walked a bit closer to the girl. "I just so happened to invite this stupid carnivore to the drama club." He walked over to me and signed to follow him, leaving the girls in total confusion. And honestly, leaving me confused as well. So he hates carnivores? Why doesn't he hate me? All these questions filled my head as we both walked our way to our dorms. But then he started talking. "Don't think I did that to save you" I looked at him but he was looking at his feet while he walked. "Okay" as soon as I let that word roll over my lips he did look at me, he seemed shocked. "You're not going to ask me why I did it then?" His face showed me how confused he was. "That's your business" I lifted my shoulders and stopped walking. "You need to stop thinking I'm one of those girls who run around this school crushing on you because you're popular, I'm not like that." He looked at his feet. "I know, that's why I do like you" wait what? Like me? I stared at him, waiting for his ego to trike and make him correct himself. And so did he. "I-I mean I don't like like you, I just think we could be friends, maybe, but... I don't think that would work out would it?" He seemed kinda disappointed, so was I, so he doesn't actually think we could be friends? "Well, let's just head to our dorms, we'll talk later." We both went our ways, and I was left with a dozen of questions.

Louis' pov
What's wrong with this girl? I mean... what's wrong with me? Why do I keep thinking we could be friends? She a wolf, and I'm... I'm... Louis. I can't just throw away my reputation so we could be friends... right? I hate carnivores, especially carnivores like her, that act weak while they could kill anyone in one bite... but she... she actually seems weak, like the way she just stood there in the hallway the day we met, she looked desperate. After we met, all I could think about was her, her eyes, her fur, her voice..... WAIT NO STOP. Louis what are you doing?!! No I'm not in love with her NO I would never fall for a carnivore. We're just friends, and if not, we are nothing to each other.
When I tried to fall asleep I tried to push the thoughts about her away, but they were the only thing that managed to put me to sleep, so I let them be.