CHAPTER 1: FINAL MATCH OF THE SEASON

That day is the last training of the season of 2018-2019. That weekend, they will face the league runner-up, Liverpool at Anfield.

"So, Billy. Have you decided your future next season?" asked Rui Patricio.

"Not yet. Why?" asked Billy in returned.

"Oh, nothing. Just wondering since you're currently among the top 5 scorer in the league this season. There might be plenty of clubs that want to sign you" said Patricio.

"Well, I haven't decide anything just yet. Besides, we have one more match this season after all" said Billy.

"I see. By the way, did your family ever contacted you?" asked Rui.

"No. It seems I am completely forgotten now" said Billy.

"Never mind that. You are now a man of your own" said Diogo Jota. Billy just nodded. Later, all players cooling down before returned home.

Later on;

Billy is walking alone when he saw many peoples lining up to buy tickets at an arena. He then decided to stop and ask one of them.

"Excuse me, mate. Why did all of you line up here?" asked Billy.

"Oh, we're here to buy ticket for WWE Monday Night Raw taping this Monday" replied a man.

"Oh, I see. Thanks for the info" said Billy. The man just nodded. Billy then just walked away.

"WWE, huh. Well, it's none of my business right now" mumbled Billy alone.

Meanwhile in Stratford, Connecticut;

The McMahons family are having breakfast together.

"So, Steph. How does the preparation for this Monday Night Raw tapping at Wolverhampton?" asked Vince.

"Everything is fine, dad" replied Stephanie.

"So, will you be there too?" asked Triple H.

"I will. It's been a while since the last time I meet WWE fans outside USA" said Vince.

"That's great. By the way, dad. I was thinking if we can invite local soccer club's player there too as an extra attraction" said Stephanie.

"Players of Wolverhampton Wanderers? That's a great idea" said Triple H.

"Sure thing. It will be great" said Vince.

Back to Wolverhampton;

Billy is watching TV when he got a phone call from his twin sister; Avril that played for Portland Thorns FC in USA National Women's Soccer League.

Billy: Hey, Avril. How you're doing?

Avril: I'm good. What about you?

Billy: I'm good too. So, why did you call all of sudden?

Avril: Oh, nothing. I just missed to hear my only twin brother's voice.

Billy: Aww, I miss you too.

Avril: I know. But never mind. We might meet again if we both get a call up for the USA National Team.

Billy: If I ever want to play with USA of course.

Avril: If not USA, where else will you play for national team?

Billy: Well, I am now the citizen of UK and I have right to play for England.

Avril: TRAITOR!!! Just kidding. Well, just choose anything that suit you, bro. I'll always have your back though.

Billy: You're sweet, Avril. No wonder I love you so much.