CHAPTER 9: TRANSFER WINDOW IS OPEN

That morning, Billy just arrived at Portland airport. After the Women's World Cup is over, Billy returned to England first before took a flight to Portland. As he enters the arrival hall, he saw Avril already waiting for him.

"Hey, baby" greeted Billy before gave Avril a quick hug.

"Hey, welcome to USA, Billy" replied Avril. Billy raised his eyebrows.

"Not welcome back?" asked Billy.

"Nope. You're a traitor after all. So, good luck with your new nation" replied Avril before stucked her tounge out.

"Stop call me traitor, you idiot twin sister" said Billy while pinched Avril's cheek.

"No way. Now, let's go" said Avril. Then, The McMahon twins walked away.

During the drive;

"So, Avril. What plan do you have for us?" asked Billy.

"Just take it easy for today. Tomorrow, I'll start my mission to make you an American again" replied Avril.

"Hey, I still have my USA passport" said Billy.

"Yes, but you have lost your American soul. I'll make sure that I'll brought it back" replied Avril.

"Is it really necessary?" asked Billy.

"Of course it is" replied Avril.

"Good luck for that" said Billy. Avril just giggled.

Later on;

They arrived at the apartment where Avril and Lindsey lived.

"Lindsey not around?" asked Billy.

"Nope. She went shopping with Emily and Tobin" replied Avril.

"Sorry you can't go with them since you need to pick me at the airport" said Billy.

"Bro, don't be silly. You know that I love spending time with you" said Avril as they enters the guest room.

"Wow. What a nice room" said Billy.

"Well, Lindsey and I work hard on it. To make sure our guest to feel comfortable" replied Avril.

"And you both are doing great job for it" said Billy.

"Thanks. But, just you to know, I might sneak in here at night so that I can get some cuddle from my bro" said Avril.

"You want some cuddle from your brother? How old are you, 2 years old?" asked Billy before stucked his tounge out.

"Age doesn't really matter in this matter, bro" said Avril while pinching Billy's cheeks.

"Anyway, you might want to have a nap now. I'll wake you up if it's time for lunch" said Avril.

"Thanks, sis" said Billy. Avril then kissed her twin brother's cheek before left the room. Billy then changed into something comfy before lying down on the bed and fall asleep.

Few minutes later;

Lindsey returned home but she's not alone as Tobin Heath and Emily Sonnett stop by too.

"Is Billy already arrived?" asked Lindsey.

"Yeah. He's taking a nap in the guestroom right now" replied Avril.

"So, Linds. What is your next move?" asked Emily.

"I don't know" replied Lindsey.

"Ask him out tomorrow" said Avril.

"But he might want to spend time with you" said Lindsey.

"C'mon, Linds. He will be here until pre-season starts after all" said Tobin.