How to Roleplay....or at least how I rp.

THIS IS HOW YOU ROLEPLAY!!!! OR AT LEAST HOW I ROLEPLAY!!!

How to show when someone is talking~!

Bob: Said hi. 

The name (Bob) is the person talking, the : is saying this is the end of name and where it starts he talks. The text (Said hi) is what Bob is saying. 

Bob sits down: I sat down.

The name is (Bob). And he sits down while he talks. 

Bob: And *stands up* I stand up. 

Bob is talking, (And). THAN he does an action because if a text has ** around it that means its an action. (* stands up * ) FINALLY he says something again after doing the action, (I stand up).

Bob sits down

OR

*Bob sits down*

Theres two ways to put this, you can have it with ** or not, just DO NOT add : or else he's saying "Sits down" 

( Bob says hi)

If the text has () around it that means that the two people are talking. Say if you had to ask a question or say brb. YOU MAKE SURE TO PUT () AROUND IT!!! Because it might confuse someone if they are not a proffesional or know how to rp very well. 

THERE IS ONE VERY VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT RULE!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN NOT PLAY THE OTHER PERSON! YOU CAN NOT SAY WHAT THE OTHER IS DOING! YOU ONLY GET TO PLAY AS YOURSELF AND YOUR FRIENDS CRUSH. AND SHE/HE ONLYB GETS TO PLAY AS THEMSELVES AND YOUR CRUSH!!!!! 

Also, if you are starting fresh on an whatever your rping or having a new spot YOU MUST PUT THIS FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE~!!!

SETTING:

Than after the : you get to say what is happening. EX:

SETTING: Bob and Jen are sitting in the living room, bored. Ciel and Sebastian are in the dining room, Sebastian is on Ciel's left side of the chair he sits at while Ciel eats. 

Okay? Thats how you rp, any questions ask me. 

L.o.L. -Jen