Favor PT.2

Yola started her search again. She told Daniel and Tristan that it was best for them to look for Lily separately because she could be anywhere. If she could, she would have changed into a wolf but she couldn't so she rode her bike.

She looked around all day. It was now night and she saw a phone booth with a seat inside. She smirked. "They still have phone booths?" She then sat inside.

It was now night and she decided to call Daniel and Tristan. Daniel told her that he couldn't find her at all. He sounded really worried, but Yola told him not to worry because they would find her.

After speaking with Daniel, Yola called Tristan.

"Did you manage to call Lily?" Yola asked.

"It's no use. She's not picking up."

Yola sighed. "Really?"

Her nose twitched and she noticed a hand. The hell! She then turned around and saw the whole phone booth was surrounded. It's them!

They started to shake the booth and banged on the walls. She backed up to the door.

"Yola? What's going on?"

"Tristan, the werewolves are here. They're most likely gonna take me to where Lily is. I'll find a way to call you so you can find us," she whispered.

"Yo- '' Yola hung up and felt someone grab her ankle, then the door opened and a hand covered her mouth. They dragged her to a car and blindfolded her and tied her hands behind her back.

They're not as dumb as they look. Of course, they would blind me to make sure I don't know where we're going.

In a diner, Luke was on the phone with Rollin. "So you got the second one?"

"That's right," Rollin answered.

Luke smirked. "Don't lose her, no matter what."

He then looked out the window and saw Tristan.

Tristan looked at his phone, confused. "Is she crazy? To get herself kidnapped," he sighed. "I know what she was trying to do, but—"

"Tris!"

Tristan looked up and got kicked in the stomach by Luke. He looked at Luke with a stern look as he held his stomach.

"It's been a while! I knew that was you before, it was just your eyes and hair that threw me off. You had one hell of a glow up. But you still have the same stupid face," Luke smiled.

"What the fuck do you want!" Tristan yelled.

Luke laughed. "Don't worry, faerie, I wouldn't waste my time with someone like you. I'm a busy man now. Right now, I'm going to a party."

A car pulled up next to them. Luke gave Tristan one last look. "See you around, faerie boy."

Tristan watched the car drive off. He looked around. He wanted to fly to follow the car, but there were too many people around. Shit! Now I have to wait for Yola. Hopefully, she will call me.

In the hospital, Lily managed to get close to the door with her hands still cuffed. She banged against it but the door handles were chained. This is what being human must feel like. I don't feel any power going through me at all. But I have to get out before they get Yola!

She continued to bang on the door until she heard the chain drop on the floor. This is my chance. She banged through the door but Tim, who was holding Yola, kicked her and the bed back.

"You can't escape," Tim said as he took the blindfold and duck tape off Yola.

Lily's eyes widened. "Yola!"