A happy mistake

****warning: no smut (yet..*deviously rubs hands together* ) but mentions of MPREG and yes this will be a thing here sorry guys also this is a pretty short chapter****

  It was a particularly hot day, so Hawks had told Dabi to keep the shades closed and AC on so he wouldn't overheat at home.
Unfortunately, what he had hoped to be a short work day for him turned into a rather long one, he had been separated from his love for much much too long. Sweaty, tired and sore, he stopped at his front door. He unlocked all the locks on it, opening it and closing it quickly behind him, locking it all up again. He shook off his jacket and boots, letting his goggles fall to the floor as he trudged heavily to the bedroom. The opened door showed no immediate Dabi, and Hawks was about to be pissed until he realized the shower was going and there was a radio on in the bathroom.
Hawks took a moment to thank the gods above that he was given this opportunity as an apology for his complete shit day.
Silently, he slipped in, the bathroom door not being closed either making it so easy. Dabi's silhouette was illuminated from the steam and glow of the low lights. It was beautiful and Hawks needed to touch him. Just to feel his skin and know this is reality, not a dream. He quietly stepped out of all his clothes, drinking in the sweet melody of the ravens humming to the tune playing through the speakers. He pulled back the curtain, startling Dabi, and stepped in, wrapping his arms around the patched one. He buried his face in the crook of the wet neck and crooned happily, excited to smell and feel him once more. Dabi's hand came up to the side of the blonds face and kissed his eager lips tenderly with his mismatched ones.
"Keigo.." he murmured softly when Hawks began to rut into his bare and slick thigh, "not right now. I'm not in the mood. I have something important to tell you after we shower. For now, let's enjoy the water and get you clean."
Hawks pouted, but respected Dabi's wishes, relishing quickly in the comfort of his lover washing him so thoroughly, doting on him so faithfully. After such a rotten day at work, this truly felt like heaven and he could push his animal instincts aside to enjoy something so kind and gentle for a while.
He was practically purring through the whole shower and when they were done, Dabi even blow dried and brushed his hair, though he was strangely quiet the whole time, topping it off with a shoulder and back rub.
As much as Hawks loved it, he was starting to get worried. All this pampering meant something was wrong with Dabi and he needed to know what it was. The villain had mentioned he should massage the hero's arms and hips too, but the blond was having none of it, and dragged Dabi into the bedroom to sit him down on the side of the bed, staring him deep in the eye as they sat face to face.
"Baby," he said softly, gripping Dabi's chin gently, "tell me what's wrong."
The raven stared at him, long and hard, scrutinizing and analyzing. He bit his lip sharp enough for a little blood to trickle out before he finally said anxiously, "I...have more than one quirk. I didn't say anything to you, because I have this fucking collar that cancels my fire quirk, but not my other one. I thought it would but it didn't."
Hawks raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to continue with increasing curiosity and anxiety. Dabi lowered his head slightly, reached up to wipe away a tear, hiccuped and took a deep breath. He released it shakily and looked up at Hawks, dead in the eye, and said so quietly that the hero almost didn't hear him. Thankfully the moving lips helped him understand the magnitude of what he was saying to him.
"I think I'm pregnant, Keigo."