•Chapter 6•🦋

Y/n's POV

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

Another boring ass day at school.  Today I just couldn't be bothered but I guess I didn't have a choice. I was wondering who tf I'm gonna hang out with😭.

I brushed my teeth then showered. While
I was showering I looked at my body and saw all the bruises and scars... I started to cry but I didn't have time for it. I was just so tired of feeling this way. Anyway I got out of the shower and changed into my normal outfit for school and put on some light make up and just enough to cover up my bruise that my dad left me.

When I went downstairs I just remembered how taylor used to drop me off and all the fun times we had. I snapped out of my thoughts and started walking to school.

Once I got there I went straight to the cafeteria because I was thirsty but I really wasn't hungry. I sat down at one of the tables in the cafeteria and then 2 girls came up to me.

??: hey

??: heyoo

Y: um hey?

??: oh sorry I'm Ana

??: and Im lexi

Y: oh hey I'm y/n

(Lex~ Lexi)
(Ana~ Ana) ofc

Lex: you seemed a little lonely so wanna hang out some time?

Y: yeh sure thanks guys. I kind need some friends rn.

Ana: and that's why we're here

Lex: I can already tell we're going to be besties.

Y: what class have you guys got next?

Lex: math wbu?

Y: yeh same

Ana: ok cool wanna go?

Y: sure let's go.

We went to our class and sat down. Today was a free lesson since our teacher was sick or something.

The only thing that was going on I my head was are mattia and ale still going to bully me? I was just so confused.

After this class I had art and lex and Ana had English. When I went into class my eyes immediately landed on mattia and ale. I quickly looked away so that they don't notice me. That class was so boring so I decided to go on my phone since I'm sitting in the back.

I put my phone away but as soon as i put it away it buzzed. I got a dm from alejandro. I looked at it and it said...

Alejandrosario
Meet us after school near the field.

You
Why??

Alejandrosario
Just do it🥱

You
Your just gonna hurt me...
Seen

I looked at him and he had a smirk on his face.
After a few other classes it was lunch. I went to lunch and then found lexi and ana in the cafeteria.

Y: hey guys

Ana: hey y/n

Lex: heyy

In my head I was debating on wether I should tell the 2 girls about everything that's going on with my dad and the boys and my self harming situation. I was just so confused.

I decided I would try to get close to them first just in case they end up hating me or something.

I sat down at the table with lex and Ana then we just ate our food.

After a while lunch ended and we had to go to our classes. I had science and the others had art. I went inside and sat down. Just when I was about to sit down someone grabbed my arm turning me around.

That really hurt since I cutting on my arm was recent.

Y: ow!!!!

Kai: oh sorry.

Y: oh Um it's fine what dyu need?

I really hope he didn't find anything weird because he didn't grab my arm that hard. Hopefully he lets it go.

Kai: I was just gonna ask if I could sit with you.

Y: oh um yeh sure.

Kai: thanks

Y: oh and I forgot to say thanks for dropping me at Taylor's yesterday.

I think he could notice the pain in my eyes.

Kai: y/n are you ok?

Y: yeh I'm ok dw

My eyes started to get watery and I didn't even notice.

Kai: y/n what's wrong your literally about to cry.

Y: I'm fine dw.

Y: sir can I go to the bathroom please.

Sir: yeh sure hurry though.

I ran out of the classroom going to the bathroom. I couldn't contain my tears and the pain inside of me anymore. I was just crying. I was standing there with a waterfall of tears running down my face.

Kairi's POV

I felt really bad for y/n I wonder what happened. I felt like it was because of me so I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom too. I went to the bathroom and y/n was coming out of there.

End of POV

Y/n's POV

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Kairi. It tried hiding my face so he sliding notice that I just cried.

Kai: y/n what happened.

Y: nothing

Kai: y/n I'm sorry if this is because of me and the boys.

I broke down in front of Kai. But it wasn't jus because of the boys. It was also because of vic's betrayal and Taylor leaving. Kai Hugged be for a long time. I'm kinda happy that we're back to what we were when we were best friends. I felt loved again.

Kai: listen y/n I'm really sorry ok I'm sorry for everything I've said and done. Just remember I love you. But can u tell me if there's anything else that's going on?

Y: Victoria betrayed me. Taylor left. Mattia and Ale hit me. I can't take it anymore.

Kai just hugged me. To comfort me. I calmed down a bit and went back into the bathroom and washed my face.

Me and Kairi went back to class
I was worried about what ale was going to do after school.

Authors Note

987 words 😗✌🏼 I'm sorry if this is bad 😆🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm lowkey kinda rushing rn.