•Chapter 29•🦋

A/n: I'm going to start doing slow updates, I'm really sorry but it's better because then I have the time to make long chapters for you guys.❤️

Y/n's POV

Al: anyway... about ale.

Y: what about him?

Al: I think he likes you.

Y: ya think?

Al: yeh. We all knew you guys had a crush on each other when you were younger.

Alvaro's POV

Al: yeh. We all knew you guys had a crush on each other when you were younger.

It hurt me to say those words. The girl I was talking about to y/n was her. But I can't like her, because I know that ale likes y/n

My thoughts got interrupted when y/n started talking.

Y: I don't want to rush things tho uno?

Al: y-yeh I get it.

We made it too the top of the Ferris wheel then went back down again.

We walked out of the thingy thing (whatever the fuck they're called🤷🏻‍♀️)

Y: that was so fun we should totally do that again some time aloe.

Al: yeh we should. Shall we go look for the group now.

Y: yeh let's go.

She started jumping/skipping around since she was so excited. She was just so happy.

She's just so cute. But I can't do ale like that, so I guess I just have to put my feelings to the side.

Y: uh aloeeeeeee!! What are you thinking about 😂😂

Al: huh oh sorry. Nothing let's go find the group.

Y/n's POV

We started walking around and then i saw the Cotten candy stand.

Y: aloeeeee......

Al: what do u want me to buy u?

Y: Cotten candy. Please🥺

Al: sure cmon.

Y: hehe thank youuu.

I gave him a hug then we walked to the stand.

After buying Cotten candy we continued looking for the group.

Y: man where tf are they.

Al: idk

Y: wait let's go down there.

I pointed near to the roller coaster because there were a lot of people there.

Y: aloe what's going on there?

Al: idk let's check it out

We walked over there and then saw the group.

Y: aloe there's the group.

Al: they look like their arguing with someone.

We then walked up to them.

There were a lot of people there so I pulled Kairi out of the crowd and asked him what's going on.

Y: Kai what's going on. Why are you guys arguing.

Kai: that guy in the white had said the n-word and he didn't apologise.

I looked back into the crowd and I cousins clearly see the boys face.

Y: oh ok then let's go back.

(If u dk what I'm on about basically this happened with mattia and ale and that a few days ago or some shit so I just put that into the story and changed it up a but🤷🏻‍♀️)

We went back and the guy with the hat starting walking away.

Mat: hey no come back and apologise u idiot

??: yeh apologise

??: fucking idiot.

The guy with the hat then turned around.

I froze.

It was him.

My ex.

My fuckin crazy ass abusive ex.

I quickly ran out of the crowd and I was so scared and i started to hyperventilate.

Kai came running after me.

Kai: hey hey hey what happened.

Y: n-nothing I just thought I saw something.

Kai: are you sure?

Y: yes don't worry I'm fine.

We went back but I stayed behind the boys so he didn't see me.

(Lets just name him white hat for now)

(W/h~ white hat)

W/h: ok ok I'm sorry ayt.  We good?

Mat: yeh sure

They dapped each other up.

They started to hang around with the boys as well.

Oh fuck

Let me tell you guys what happened.

His name is josh Diaz.
We were dating for about a year until he became really controlling of me. He would always make me wear baggy clothes so other boys wouldn't look at me. He didn't let me go to parties and if I went to one he would slap me and hit me. I would always have to cover up my scars with makeup so no one finds out.

Josh ended up moving that's why we broke up. I wonder why he came back. I don't think he recognises me because I do look different to what I looked like when were dating, I just hope he doesn't recognise me.

Mattia and ale walked up to me and the others with josh.

Mat: so his name is josh Diaz and I guess we gonna be chillin uno. He seems like a pretty cool guy.

Ale: yeh so anyway tell us a bit about u.

J: well my names Josh Diaz and I'm 18 years old. And I just moved here from Tennessee.

Ale: you got a girl?

J: I did about 2 years ago. We dated for a year but then I broke up with her because she cheated.

Wait what? How dare this fuckin idiot say I cheated when he was the abusive one.

Mat: oh well, that's Alvaro, Robert, roshaun, Kairi, y/n then ofc me and ale.

I think josh knows who I am.

J: sorry what's your name?
He asked me.

Y: y-y/n.

J: ohhhhh

He looked at me and smirked.

Uh oh.

TBC