yoongguk; DO RE MI

NO T E
THIS CHAPTERS CONTAINS MENTAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE

this is NOT the original chapter, I didn't have a copy of it and had to completely redo, changes were made.

BLA C K BE AR
DO RE MI

jeongguk was toxic, from his lips was venom dripping that he constantly stored on the very tip of his tongue like the most dangerous of snakes.
the boy was seated in front of his make up mirror, appreciating his beauty as he applied the last stroke of red-tinted lipstick, it's colour reminding the male watching him from behind of roses.
when the last bit of make up was applied, yoongi lean over, kissing the lips gently with a smile.
he pull away from the kiss, meeting a nasty glare in the mirror, the prince angered by his affection.

" look what you did! now my lips are completely ruined. stop being such a fuck up and go make breakfast, idiot "
the brunette mumble, tone annoyed as if his day had been completely ruined over a peck on the lips that barely wore a smile.
the words always cut yoongi's heart, leaving scars worse than the ones jeongguk's nails leave on his velvet skin whenever the two would have sex.
that's what it was, nothing but sex.
—their bodies tangled together in the sheets was nothing like making love,no, rather than making love the couple just satisfied their needs and their cravings for the heat of each other's touch. the heavy breathes was nothing like summer breezes, and sounds escaping their lips was nothing like sweet whispers.
yoongi pounding into the younger male, going rough on him, was the only time yoongi got to take his anger out on his partner, the only time he had the upper hand. jeongguk's face shoved into the soft pillow, with his back bent and ass in the air was the only time yoongi got to watch the other whimper and begging for him.

yoongi glances at the self loving beauty, his heart aching as he thinks about how he ended up like this.
the pain was indescribable, it was sharp like a dagger, but it wasn't sharp enough to go straight through his chest and end his life. even though he so many times had wished for it to do so.
he grabs his phone that was placed on the counter, looking through his social media when he notice the amount of people had dropped, half of them being gone.
he confused init his eyebrows together, biting down on his lip, but it wasn't the first time. no, rather the opposite.
he gently puts the device down, enraged shooting his eyes towards the bedroom where jeongguk was playing around with a set of clothes, the amount of money he had bought them for being the same amount as the price of a regular apartment.

" jeongguk! why in the WORLD do you keep doing this shit! " he shouts, jeongguk turning around, leaning against the desk by his mirror and grinning, lips in a tight line.

" sweetheart, i know that it seems a bit rude "

the man begins, walking towards yoongi with the same smile on his face —eyes sparkling like the flames of hell, the look making yoongi immediately feel uneasy.

" rude, no, it's not rude– it's IDIOTIC "
yoongi says, looking jeongguk straight in the eyes as their bodies are pressing against each other, the top of button noses almost touching.
his facial features fading like the daylight, turning darker with every second until no emotion is left.

" pardon? could you repeat that, my love? I did it for you, you know? I did it for us. it's only you and me baby, no one else. "
yoongi let out a nervous breathe, head clouded by the anger that's building up inside of him
" you're sick gukk, like actually twisted "

yoongi  says through gritted teeth, the words   immediately pissing the brunette off.
he grab yoongi by the throat, his hand pressing on it. yoongi was terrified , his eyes watching as jeongguk's own got painted black like the deepest of oceans.
his eyes start to water, a tear  like the ones falling from cloudy skies  running down his cheek as he struggle to breath.
" i dare you to say that again "
jeongguk threatens— the venom on his tongue lingering in the air .
yoongi lets out a cry from the pain of being unable to breath properly, more and more tears running down the cheeks of his, that had a slim structure and was highlighted by his cheekbones.
jeongguk let out a sigh, loosening the grip before cupping his boyfriends cheeks, looking at him straight in the eyes, yoongi swallowing the lump in his throat down, that felt like it was choking him even though the hands around him were gone.

" i'm sorry yoongi, did I scare you? "

he asks, facial features softening before he pecks yoongi's lips, throwing his arms around yoongi's neck that was red– the colour turning into a bruising slowly but surely, showing the colour of a red painted, pale canvas.
this is how jeongguk painted, he painted his human canvas with his own bare hands.

" you understand why I got rid of them, don't you? "

yoongi swallows, before easing his hands, just to push jeongguk away from himself.

" get out of my house, i'm NOT dealing with this anymore– so just get the fuck OUT "

a few hours later yoongi was seated on a chair by the kitchen table, which was perfectly aligned with the large window on the wall. he snickered before swallowing the strong liquid in the bottle down, tossing the glass bottle to the floor which left a loud sound behind.

when he turned to look outside the window, interested in the rain and dark sky he instead found himself looking at his own reflection, that was barely due to the dark room.

he sees himself and can't help but laugh when he look at the bruises covering his face, swollen and ugly from the hits jeongguk had thrown at him before he left, every single designer back following him through the door.

yoongi throws his head back, the hair strands falling off his forehead as he do so.
he felt tipsy, the alcohol messing with his mind in the bast way it probably could.
if i could go back to the day we met, i probably would have stayed in bed— he mumbled to himself, fingers gently tracing the wounds on his face.
the beauty gave him some serious pain.

A UTH OR S  NO  TE
as i mentioned this is an edited reuopload of the original chapter, and I'm very sorry that it had to be like this, i tried REALLY hard to fix it.
anyways i tried a new concept, I kind of vibed with it 🤯

hope you enjoyed this, this is a very serious topic and if you, or anyone you know of is experiencing abuse, call a help line and see what you yourself could do!!

thank you for reading
love, the tooth fairy x