I

TEN

When sunrise came they were both still tired from. The countless times they had sex. Even now Juli could feel Trevor's friend poking her ass. And when he pulled her to him it confirmed that the two heads were in one mind.

Last night after they had both rested. They did everything the proper way and had foreplay. "Good morning." Trevor said to her kissing between her neck and shoulder. Juli mumbled something about wanting to sleep more. "I would love nothing more than that but am hungry."

She perked up when she heard him mentioned food. "You that hungry eh," He said to her she nodded. "Come on let's go make something."

"I want pizza." She told him with a childlike voice. "Ok there is some frozen pizza in the fridge, let's go reheat some after a long hot shower." He kissed her then then carried her to the bathroom.

Where they proceeded to have hot steaming morning sex. She wore one of his shirts because her things were a mess from yesterday. They went downstairs only to find Eris in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Oh good morning, I thought you guys would never come down." She said looking at Trevor and blushing when she saw he was shirtless and was only wearing basketball shorts. Then her gaze slid to Juli who was obviously wearing Trevor's shirt.

Her cheeks then heated for another reason. "What are you doing here?" She was stunned by the question and the fact that they both said it at the same time. "Well I thought you guys might be hung over....and I wanted to apologize for yesterday."

When the both didn't say anything she excused herself. But before she could leave Juli stopped her. "Eris listen, yesterday was probably a mistake. You know, you with this huge crush on my husband and all. But let me tell you this. Next time I see you try anything with my husband. Make sure you are ready to face me head on."

The poor girl just gulped and nodded and was soon out of the house. Juli turned to look at Trevor who was grinning like a fool. "What?" She asked slightly annoyed. "Nothing," He said to her shaking his head. "It's just that I find how possessive you get a turn on." She rolled her eyes at him and went to grab the frozen pizza.

"Do we really have to throw this out." Trevor asked Juli who was waiting on the pizza. There was a plate with bacon and eggs. "If you want to you can eat it. But I am not touching that woman's food." She said taking out the pizza and putting it on a tray.

While they were eating Trevor decided to ask her what he has been meaning. "So....tell me why you hadn't had sex for six years?"

"I was hoping that you had forgotten." She said. "Well I didn't so tell me." She nodded her head grabbed a napkin and wiped her fingers and mouth.

"So it was in senior year that I met this guy Brian. Long story short we fell in love and started dating. My father didn't like him and he sure as hell didn't like him anymore when I got pregnant." He stared at her with wide eyes.

"What?" She nodded her head. "I have a child." She told him getting teary. "He is probably six."

"So when my dad found out that his princess was pregnant. He was gonna have none of that. He basically forced me to give him up after birth. He didn't need me ruining his reputation ya see." A tear slipped out of her eyes as she told him this.