Part 1

(I ONLY OWN BRONZE LUBRA AND ANDORYU)

Journal,
I hope today will be normal, for a first day at school I mean. My names is Todate Andoryu,  I'm 7 years old and I just moved to this area. I used to live in Tokyo but my parents wanted away from there. My 7th birthday was a month ago on October 12. I have this sort of friend that follows me. He can't see but that's ok! My nickname in school was Libra because of the birthmark on my neck. Only 12 people have zodiac birthmarks because there are 12 zodiacs....I think. Anyway I hope school is great!

-Andoryu

I hopped off my small desk chair and put my journal in my satchel before heading to school with my new friend. He looks like he's made of what pennies in America are made of! I walked into class for my first day but I was new. Being new isn't the best but hey I should be alright.

"Hey, whats that on your neck newbie?" A random girl shouted

"Oh! It's my birthmark!"

"Ok, what does it mean?"

"Uhh, Libra?"

"What's a Libra? You know what whatever, you're new so I'll cut you some slack."

"Umm ok! Hey who's that with the cool reddish hair?"

"Oh, him? Don't worry about it. The weirdo has no friends."

"I could be his friend!"

"Good luck if he even talks to you newbie." She said sarcastically I walked over to the boy. He wore a white polo with khaki shorts and a black belt. Mine was similar but with black shorts and a white belt.

"Hello. I'm Todate Andoryu! What's your name." I said smiling

"Uhh. Kakyoin." The boy replied he had a friend too it was cool looking!

"What's your green friends name?" I asked

"You can see him?"

"Yeah I have one too." I replied smiling and summoning my friend.

"You have one too! Oh my gosh!"

"I like your earrings! Cherries?"

"They're my favorite. What about you?"

"I love strawberries but I like cherries too!" I said smiling at my new friend. We went inside and we had the same class so that made it way easier to navigate the school.

"Hello and good morning students today we have a new student Todate Andoryu." The teacher said kindly

I looked around at the sea of students looking for either the girl or Kakyoin who I luckily found.

"Hi! I'm Todate Andoryu and I like to read and write." I said smiling the class was silent then they started laughing. All except Kakyoin that is. I couldn't help but be confused.

"Libra's a book worm!" Someone yelled them I knew they were laughing at me for liking to read and write.  I was so sensitive at that age that I started to tear up.

"Awww is he gonna cry?" Another yelled

"Stop it all of you." Kakyoin said standing up.

"Oh look! They weirdos talkin!"  I looked up at my friend instead of my tear stained hands

"Shut it! Be nice to him it's his first day." Kakyoin retorted

"Noriaki is right class. It is his first day." The teacher said sternly. Kakyoin lead me over to his empty table

"You ok Andoryu?" He asked handing me a tissue

"Yeah.*sniff* I'm ok." I replied quietly

"That's a cool birthmark." Kakyoin said trying to cheer me up.

"Thanks. I think it's one of those star thingies. My mom said it was one of 12 zodiac signs. What ever those are." I sniffed looking up at my new friend. 

"Those guys aren't very nice to me but that's ok. I can take it." He smiled and I did too.

"You're not going to go down alone though. Cause I'm going with you."  I stated wiping any stray tear.

Soon lunch arrived and we ate outside by the door. I have him my cherries and he gave me his strawberries so win win right? We age together and talked about our green and bronze friends learning really cool stuff. Lunch ended and we went back to class then went home.

[TWO WEEKS LATER]

Dear journal,
It's Friday which means Kakyoin and I are going to go to my place and stay the night there then Saturday we go to his house. We only started this last week but it works! Tonight we're going to study tomorrow we're going to play games! Hopefully we play something like monopoly or hide and seek with our friends! I wanna call my bronze Libra, because I read something that was about what a zodiac would look like as a human and he's almost there. He's got a weird futuristic outfit but hey. It's cool.

-Andoryu

[years later 1989]

Journal,
I haven't written in this for a while but Kakyoin came back from Egypt with his parents and he seems off. He got startled by me and and almost used his hierophant green against me but I know he wouldn't use his stand to hurt anyone without reason. I just hope he's ok. He started painting a guy that went to school with us. Kujo Jotaro. A lot of people call him Jojo though. I'm going to follow him to school...that's kinda creepy...but i want to make sure he's alright. And Jotaro if it comes to it. He just got out of the cooler too. I gave Bronze Libra a new nickname. Space Libra. He looks like Ace fraly from KISS.
-Andoryu

I closed my journal and headed to school closely behind Kakyoin.

"Why are you following me?" He asked suddenly while setting up an easel and the painting of Jotaro.

"You seem off. You have since you came back." I replied leaning on a nearby tree. "What's up with the painting of Jotaro?"

"Nothing."

"Well that ain't the truth and I know that. I've known you for 10 years and I know when somethings up." I hate saying it but I felt jealous when I saw the painting of Jotaro Kujo in front of him.

"I don't want you to worry my friend." Yup. Somethings definitely off.

"You don't remember my name? Also what the hell is that tiny bud thing on your head?" I asked pointing out a small yet gross flesh like bud

"What are you talking about?" He said getting a brush and red paint out of his bag.

"You're gonna injure him." I said realizing he was going to use hierophant green's marionette

"Good job you put a piece of the puzzle together. Now that you know what's going on, why don't you go to class. I'll meet you there." Kakyoin what is wrong?