Part 2

(Ok this picture has nothing to do with the story....but it's just so damn adorable!)
{I ONLY OWN BRONZE LIBRA AND ANDORYU)

"Kakyoin, why are you doing that?" I asked worried for the asshole called Jotaro kujo

"It's nothing personal. It's just business. Now go to class." He responded calmly. There's only one reason he would hurt someone who's probably innocent. I went to find Jotaro which was easy since he was a girl magnet but so was I and it sucked. They're annoying. I summoned bronze Libra to show I was trying to help Jotaro knowing the girls couldn't see him. He looked shocked but glad to get the girls off of him. I looked up to where Kakyoin was and saw him paint a line. I looked at Jotaro and saw his leg was bleeding. He's gonna need the nurse for that.

I watched as Jotaro went to the nurse and I snuck out of class to find Kakyoin. I found him and the dead school nurse. I looked at the fight happening and noticed a purple man looking thing. I assumed it was someone's stand but who's? JOTARO!?

Kakyoin was soon knocked out so I ran in and made sure he was alright.

"Jotaro, you think you can get rid of this fleshy thing?" I asked holding Kakyoin's head on my lap.

"Yeah whatever. Wait...how do you?"

"I saw the fight cmon as long as he's knocked out he can't use Hierophant Green." I said looking straight at kakyoin.

"...not even gonna ask Libra." Jotaro took the flesh bud out of kakyoin's head and we took him to jotaro's And I carried my friend all the way.

"Jotaro who is this." A woman, I assumed his mother, asked

"I'm Andoryu, this is my friend Noriaki Kakyoin. He passed out in class, so we brought him here." I said covering the fight.

"I can help your friend!" She said smiling and heading. To get some stuff I assumed medical supplies and stuff to make a bed. Two men were there too, an old man and a guy who looked like a fortune teller. I saw the old man and other guy when I had checked to make sure Mrs. Kujo was alright with Kakyoin.

"Hmm. Oh hey there!" The old man said.

I was confused I didn't know what to do! "Uh I'm sorry if I interrupt you sir!" I said quickly

"It's alright young man. What's your name?" The other man asked.

"Todate Andoryu. My friend passed out in class an-"

"Libra." The younger man said

"What?"

"You're a Libra."

"Oh this? This is my birthmark but yes I'm a Libra." I said nervously smiling

"Woah! That's pretty cool there Andoryu. I'm Joseph Joestar and this is Avdol." The old man responded.

"Joestar...why does that sound familiar? Anyway I was making sure mrs.Kujo was alright with my friend. He's unconscious and he fought Jotaro earlier. I watched it all." I said explaining the why.

"Ahh, wait. You saw Jotaro fighting your friend?"

"Uhh indirectly? Yes." I said summoning Bronze Libra to show I was a stand user but i don't know if they saw him.

"I knew it. Your are a stand user too otherwise you wouldn't be near Jotaro or your friend!" Avdol said confusing the hell out of me

"Your stand looks like the electric guitarist from that weird makeup band what was it KISS?" Joseph asked

"Yeah, I tell him that too. And you got the right band." I smiled "his name is bronze Libra he can't see but has amazing hearing and a built in lie detector. He also carries a slingshot."

"Hm your friend, what's his name?"

"Noriaki Kakyoin. His stand is Hierophant green. Special abilities are emerald splash and marionette." I answered "he was acting weird though, he recently got back from a family trip and started ignoring me and talking to himself. Talked about a guy named DIO. Like Ronnie James DIO. I dunno."

"My stand is hermit purple and it can take spirit photos."

"Mine is magicians red and he can manipulate fire."

"Dude that's pretty cool. Anyway I should probably go check on Kakyoin. Talk to you guys later!" I said walking out of that awkward situation.

"Wait you came with the boy Jotaro took the flesh bud out of?." Joseph said standing up.

"Yeah. We've been friends for 10 years so we haven't gone far. He transferred to the school Jotaro and I go to 2 days ago." I said walking with the two behind me.

"Oh hi Andoryu!  Kakyoin should be ok! I just patched him up!" Mrs. Kujo said with a smile

"Thank you mrs.Kujo. I can't thank you enough for your help." I smiled looking toward my best friend

"Holly, do you know where Jotaro is?" Mr. Joestar asked

"He's probably in his room. I'll go get him papa!" She smiled

"She's nice. I like people like her. Too bad they're hard to find." I stated forgetting that her dad and his friend were right there. "Imma just go make sure Kakyoin is alright." I said quickly avoiding them.

"That was kind of weird. Oh well. Avdol, any luck on that fly Jotaro's stand drew?"

"Not yet Mr. Joestar. But I will make sure I can find it." Avdol said looking at the book in his hand.

I walked in and kneeled next to my sleeping friend. Or so I thought.

"You alright Andoryu?" Kakyoin said eyes closed.

"Holy shit!" I screamed jumping from his question asked after it being so quiet,

"Sorry Andoryu. You alright? I didn't hurt you or anything?" Kakyoin asked again.

"No just Jotaro, you didn't even touch me, nor did Heirophant green."

"Did you have to use bronze Libra?"

"No, but I did listen to the entire thing go down from outside."

"I'm sorry about that."

"It's ok, it wasn't your fault. You and I are staying the night. Hopefully we can find  that DIO guy in Egypt like Avdol said." I smiled. We slept in the same room that night and woke up to Mr. Joestar yelling.

"Holly you gave me Jotaro's pants! They fit but I'm not wearing these!" He yelled. I looked at Kakyoin.

"Talk about a wake up call." I laughed getting up and putting on my jacket. "I'm going to help him find Mrs. Kujo. Come find me when your ready." I said walking out of the room just before me. Joestar passed