Part 3!!!

(Agh! EWWWWW OVA KAKYOIN!😖)

As we went to find Mrs. Kujo I looked towards Avdol seeing him freeze for a minute before quickly going into the kitchen, I followed him and when I got there I saw Mrs. Kujo laying on the floor.

"Mr. Joestar! Over here!" I called. He came over and saw Avdol holding his daughter then we all saw it. She had a stand but why was she sick?

"She's-, she's got a stand." He said scared.

"But why did she pass out?" I asked confused. I was sure she had the mental power to have and control a stand.

"She doesn't have the fighting spirit she needs, she's too weak for a stand! I knew she would get one but I didn't think it would get this bad!"

"Mr. joestar what are you talking about? She's probably alright! Right?"

"No I'm afraid not Andoryu. Miss Holly could die from this." Avdol said knowing exactly what was going on.

"NOOOOO MY BABY GIIIIRRRL!" Mr. Joestar shouted clinging to Jotaro, who was alarmed but trying to show no emotion. I can read people like I read books so it was easy to tell he was scared.

Soon we had taken Mrs. Kujo to her room putting her on her futon and Mr. Joestar doing small father daughter activities with her while she looked terrible trying to pass off that she was fine when she clearly wasn't. She soon passed out again and Jotaro used star platinum to look at the photo of a shirtless guy with the same birth mark the Joestar bloodline had.

"Is it true?" A voice came from the doorway. "Can you die from your own stand?" Kakyoin! He was alright!

"Yes, I know who is doing this as well." Mr. Joestar said with pain in his voice

*after a long explanation and Joseph's 3rd plane crash*

We made it to Hong Kong and decided to get something to eat. Mr joestar took us to his favorite restaurant and Nori told Jotaro about the culture a bit. I noticed a man who had at least 3 inches of silver hair walking over us. Luckily I took French so I could understand what he was asking. English was mandatory.

"Excusez-moi, je suis un touriste français et j'ai du mal à lire les caractères du menu, pouvez-vous m'aider?" He said. Everyone looked pretty confused. I translated and everyone figured he could sit with us for the time being. Mr. Joestar ordered and as we waited I asked him some rather subtle questions.

"Donc, vous n'avez personne avec vous ... êtes-vous célibataire ou est-ce qu'il y a quelqu'un à proximité?"

(Translation: So you don't have anyone with you ... are you single or is there someone nearby?)

The food came before he answered but he pinpointed the star carrots that were served.

"You know they get right down to the point of getting things perfect, for example, these carrots, cut into perfect stars." He spoke in English surprising everyone.

"Actually it reminds me of someone, he had a star birthmark on the back of his neck, about here." He said holding the carrot star on his shoulder where Jotaro's and Mr.Joestars were. It could only be one person. Dio.

*time skip cause I'm lazy and this fight is pretty long.*

Mr. Joestar complained as Jotaro took the flesh bud out of our newly found friends forehead, which is... more of a 7 head but whatever. I looked away but didn't say anything.

Later, we were about to get on our ship when Polnareff approached us again.

"I have a rather bizarre question for you guys." He said somewhat menacingly.

"Bizarre? Well, nothing could get more bizarre than Mr.Joestar's history." I stated calmly.

"Ask away!" Mr. Joestar added.

"Your left hand wouldn't happen to be a right one would it?" Polnareff pointed to Mr. Joestar's metal hand.

"My left hand a right one? You weren't kidding about the bizarre part." He stated confused. He took off his glove showing the metal hand. "I lost it in a battle about 50 years ago." He finished.

"I see. Um you." He pointed at me

"Todate Andoryu. At your service." I said calmly

"You asked if I was alone earlier and the answer is yes. I am traveling alone."

*one sob story and 2 girls later on the ship*

Unlike Jotaro and Kakyoin I changed from my uniform to jeans and a Pink Floyd tank top as well as my hair in a bun.

"What is with the uniforms you 2?!? Aren't you hot?!" Mr.Joestar yelled. For a man his age he was energetic and loud.

"Well, we are Japanese students after all." Kakyoin replied as jotaro started smoking a cigarette.

"Andor-however you pronounce his name changed!"

"It's Andrew in English sir." I stated sipping on my canteen of water.

"Thanks kid, but I just don't understand these two not changing their clothes."

"Well, they're representing the school spirit I guess, me I adapt to survive. They'll probably be fine but the heat of Egypt will be a lot." I finished booking the canteen on my belt loop. Noticing something was off. There was a sort of tension in the air, as if someone was (trying to sell me something! Sorry) hiding something.

Soon enough a sound was heard and a crewmate had a kid in his hands. A stowaway if you would.

"Uhh sir why's there a kid here?" I asked mr joestar and the crewmate.

"I thought we were supposed to be the only ones on this ship." Mr.Joestar said

"A stowaway sir. Don't worry, I'll let the captain handle him." The crewmate said calmly before the kid jumped into the water. We all ran to the side confused.

"These are shark infested waters!"

"Oh my god. Look! There's a shark right there!" I shouted this caught a few off guard but what really threw us for a loop was when jotaro jumped in and saved the kid. Or should I say the girl. Jotaro pulled her in and the captain soon showed. Jotaro was smoking after sitting back down.

(PLEASE READ)[AUTHORS NOTE]
Hey gangstars everywhere! I promise I will get back to writing soon! I'm focusing on school so much, I forget that I have free time! This story may have minor changes but I will be back soon!-Ace