eleven

"hello, livie-bug!" ward cameron yelled over the loud chainsaws from the backyard, olivia was caught off guard and wiped her tears from her eyes

"hello, livie-bug!" ward cameron yelled over the loud chainsaws from the backyard, olivia was caught off guard and wiped her tears from her eyes. "hey dad." she smiled widely and ran up to him, giving him a big hug. "how's my girl?" he kissed her temple and pulled away to look at his daughter. "you've been crying?" his eyes instantly turned to mushy gushy dad seeing his daughters swollen eyes. "no i'm fine. was just at kie's and watched a really sad movie. nothing much." she lied with a smile to make it even more believable.

she started to walk away until ward stopped her in her tracks. "hey livie poo, what's up with you and that routledge kid?" he asks her out of no where. "uh. nothing? why??" she has a little panic attack. "no reason, just asking is all." he smiled with his lips right and an awkward stance. "alright well i'm gonna go take a nap or something." she saluted and he saluted back before she ran up to the house and locked herself in her room.

"olive!" wheezie knocked at the door softly but olivia ignored her which only made her more concerned, "o, me and sarah are about to watch a movie, wanna come?" without hesitation the door opened for wheezie and sure olivia had big swollen eyes but she still smiled widely at her little sister and took her by the hand.

after the movie sarah had called it quits and announced to the two she was going shopping for some party she was going to, wheezie went to her room, and olivia sat at the kitchen counter scrolling through her phone. a knock came to the front door and liv sighed. "kiara, hello. come on in." ward greeted the girl and she thanked him but declined, she was only asking for olivia and she needed her now. she told ward that it was an emergency and that she needed her assistance and olivia rolled her eyes playfully at the way she worded it.

"kie, i'm right here. stop exaggerating now." she chuckled and asks her dad for permission with her eyes to go with kiara, he nodded and she smiled widely before kissing his cheek and leaving.

"what's up?" they were walking towards the volkswagen that was parked a little ways away since pogues weren't actually supposed to be in figure eight (according to the next level college douchebags that drink all day and don't have a hangover the next morning.)

"the guys wanted to say sorry and john b is really worried so we're taking you to the lighthouse. he wants to talk to you i guess. and get clues?"

olivia gave in because what's her argument gonna be, her fish accidentally ate a piece of lettuce and started choking on it? that's a good one. but she doesn't have a fish and kiara knew that. she hopped in the back with pope and jj and started listening in on the conversation they resumed once kiara got back.

something about clues, stickiest of ickies, and john b's dad just being missing, she wasn't actually paying that much attention because what would happen if those men came back and this time, worse; her and her best friends don't manage to make it back before dark.