💝Love You💝

A cute small guy with chubby cheeks opened the gate of his university entered inside with a smily face . When he look around he saw many small groups of students chatting , laughing with each other as usual.

He was busy in his thoughts when his friend Suho came from behind and gave a slight smack on his head reminding him that the bell rang and they have classes to attend. Baekhyun looked at his friend while caressing his smacked head. He wanted to say something but his friend grabbed his hand and dragged to their class.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Suho and Baekhyun were sitting in the canteen talking on the subjects they have to do suddenly they heard noisy sounds coming out from a large group of girls talking and waving hands like dorks . Some of them started putting lipstick to look good and some of them ruffle their hair with their fingers as if their fingers are comb . They were pretending to look good as if they have seen an actor .

The two boys who were pestered due to the noise of the crowd rolled their eyes in irritation.
Suho started talking ,"what the hell! Why are they making noise ?!? Can't they see that here are others too?!?"

Baekhyun nodded his head in agreement then he said while grinning ,"Hmm, but do you know suho why are they making this large group and shouting like crazy as if they have seen something precious."

Suho said sarcastically," Look at their faces they are looking like witch instead of beautiful."

Hearing this both of them burst into laughter . One of girl from the tuft shouted Chanyeol making Baekhyun startled . He turned his gaze and he jolted when he see the one that his eyes were yearned for till his childhood. The one he has been crushing . The one on which he has secret crush , whom he loved very much and can easily stake his own life for him and the person is no other than Chanyeol.

Chanyeol and his friend Kai emanate from the tuft . They were looking handsome as usual . Baekhyun quickly put his stuffs inside his bag and climbed out from the seat and he grabbed Suho hands and dragged him outside and the actions of him made suho looked at him in bewilderment.
.
.
.
.
.
Baekhyun and Suho sat on the car after their study end and drove to their home. When suho came out from the car he asked him about the morning incident ,"Baekhyun why were you behaving like a thief in the morning as if you had stolen something or it is because you have seen someone." He scowled and looked at the changed expression of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun averted his gaze from his skeptic friend who was looking at him intensely. He uttered ," No... actually__ I had forgotten something very important that's why I quickly went out from there___it's nothing that you're thinking right now." He lied trying to hold his nervousness but his friend was so astute he knew that he was lying.

He said putting his hands on his shoulder ," Oh_ please don't lie I know you're hiding something tell me na am you best friend tell me please ."

Baekhyun looked at his puppy eyes and said his past story reluctantly.

Flashback

Two small kids were laughing and playing in the garden, enjoying the game they were playing and they were no other than Baekhyun and Chanyeol . They were neighbours and their families know each other very well but one day Chanyeol's father had to shift from there because of the office work and at that time they got parted.

Baekhyun loved to play with him because he was the only friend he had in his entire childhood he can't play with his sister because she was a infant that time . They used to be together everytime, everywhere like a glue . If he was sad than other would persuade him . If he was angry than he would buy him his favourite chocolates and in one's presence he developed feelings for him and that feeling is so dense that he has to admit that how much he loves him.