Chapter "one"

" In most cases, alleged anti-social bahaviour is evidence of extremely social action. We won't lie to the people. We are not gods. It is not possible for us to defend and protect everything that lives and has a heart. We do not make it our business to save this lost planet, but we do our best to protect those who deserve it and give them what is called a carefree life. We protect what needs to be protected and that includes using all the power at our disposal to fight the obstacles that stand in the way of your deserved peace ! " - quote, "the Young"

I was lying in one of my permissive black-gold swimsuits on the sundeck of the cold, black yacht. The middday sun burned into my smooth skin and i looked far into the distance, where the untamed ocean had to touch the land. I looked at the distant cliffs, the rugged ochre-colored limestone rocks, and the resinscented cedars that stretched out their long, dry branches toward the sea. 

Somehow they  seemed to reach for me. They seemed to think that I belong to that distant land. They wanted me to stay. 

They showed no sign of mercy.
Well ...I should not care that much about what those dirty trees might want ...and instead what I want, shouldn't I?

I focused the deep blue waves beneath me, the way they hit the sides of the boat with full force and made everything shake. 

Me or the glass with light, yellow, bubbling champagne, inside the expensive plain glass. The liquid reflected in the sun and threw its goldan shadows on the small white table in front of me. The monotonous movement, arround ten past midday...

I guess that every beautiful girl my age would appreciate the harmonous nature , the water, the wether their life. There won't be a sign or glimps of revolution in their sparkling eyes, no awarness, no doubts. You know what? You people out there, I do.

 I doubt...many..many times, a day.

For me this is not a beautiful dream, that has come true (because of our so loved governers)

but a curse that has been a reality all my whole fucking life!. because nothing, not the boat, not the glass, even the clothes that dress my body really belong to me. No one in Europe owns anything but the dynasty. All I "have" is borrowed for a limited time, if they want they can take everything from one day to the next. That this has not been the case so far, we owe it to our parents, who have so far knitted everything that was required of them. and by everything. I mean everything.
Don't missundestand. I know that they think, that they do their best, their utmost

but have I no right to wish for privacy? to wish for own property by law and a stable life where no one would be allowed to handle everything without a reasonable permission?
I dream.

I am not a good daughter. sure. Thats true. ya fine....
I am not a so dam good daughter, so grateful to my beloved parents, Morgan and Cline for not even trying to change something of the current situation. 

They are prowd of what they have become. They don't even notice that they live in a pink soap bubble, that threatens to burst every second. I've been trying to talk to them and argue with them. Always with the same result. I was the evil one and i had to be lucky that my own flash and bone did not already hand me over to the "protectors", the henchman of the commanders who run our district and belong to the young. I allways lived with this fear in blood and bones, with them being unsupportive. Unloyal to their daughter. Me.
Their little Eve. or just the naive.