the foundlings

"We need to understand that the knowledge, the new ideas, are all created by young people ! we could no longer trust in the wisdom of older generations after all they've  done to us." -quote, George Micelson"the Young"

---one hour later---

I've only packed a small bag, In which i stowed photos, souvenirs and the most necessary hygiene products as well as important papers. Everything else will be provided by the dynasty. My hole life fit in this small brown leather-bag, kind of frightening...

One last time i glanced at my former room to put one foot in front of the other, the heels of my velvet shoes made a loud clicking noise. The wooden steps themselves creaked with every shift of weight and were the only ones that seemed to complain about my departure.

Only mum and dad stood at the entrance and looked at me, expressionless. Cinner was missing...

They have lost me, long time ago. They couldn't stop me and many familys and mothers felt the same way. In our society, it's normal that mother and daughter never saw each other again, never hugged each other again. Some days ago we realized that, with us, it won't be any different. 

sad but inevitable.

Anything we could have said now would ever have been a lie, or allready been said. so we kept quiet, all of us.