take a look (back)

" You want me to explain the difference between us and a democracy ? even though we basically want the same thing, which is to ensure the well-being of everyone...How should I explain it ? let's put it this way... A democrat gives everyone a voice, everybody is given the same rights. A democrat thinks that's justice ! 

But we say it's far from fair. 

Because what good is it if every citizen is at peace with the fact that he or she can give his or her own opinion but actually has none, no expertise. What if the number of people who know is much lower than the number of people who don't even  know what topic they are talking about. Tell me how morally it is justifiable that we knowingly decide wrong, which will also restrict the people. We value codetermination and freedom of expression. But only if the person who want's to change something is educated and had delt with that topic in detail. This is social behaviour, because, unlike the democrats we act in the sence of society as a whole and not in the sence of individual happiness. "    - quote ," the Young "

two weeks later...

I am sitting at the edge of my bed in my  smart room. It wasn't small.
Well  I wouldn't say big eather. it is only one of many in our house in Varia "maingate15", a small part of the former bavaria, from which apparently the name descendet. I don't know much about the former world. History had never been my favourite subject. But i wanted to become a young member and that ment learning more about the past. Yea....I liked that idea (not). I walked across the room straight toward the mirror. 

By the way, the equipment of my chamber correspondes to the standard. Thats why  there is no need nor room for detailed explanation. Because allmost every room looked the same in Varia.
With the age of 13 you can make the great choice to decide, which colour you want your walls painted with. I favoured violet. Now, I don't. I know what you think now, sad life and that's true.
Violet is one of those colours which seem nice from the outside but if you take a closer look you see that everyone wearing violet, thinks of himself as someone who is not able to were deap red or marine blue, they don't think of themselves as kings and queens. Or if they really are, they won't look like one.
Back to the topic, depending on merit, some chambers where equiped with a fiew extras. Extras are allways signed yellow. like the frame of the mirror. Of course it wasn't my merrit, so I didn't have to be proud about this property, but I dfinitely enjoyed using it. just like now.

I wear a dark blue linen dress that goes up to my knees. The neckline is alittle bit lower than usual. I have no probleme with that. 

My sleeves go up to my ellbows. I tied a little bow arround my waist, that should accentuate my figure. My mother often called me beautiful. And I'm certainly not ugly, with my 1m75cm, I surpass many other girls. I certainly wasn't skinny but I didn't find myself fat. Only that there wasn't a single boy who turned his gaze on me. Well  I don't know why. or maybe I was to uninteresting ? And I am not shure why this is going through my head right now!

I closed my eyes to concentrate. Be quiet, Eve! calm down. It is allright! yust fine...everything is fine.

When I opened my eyes, I glanced than saw my brother Cinner standing in the doorway. 

Not even one word left his lips,  we just looked at each others eyes. 

Cinner is two years older than me and had decided against making the test. the teachers recommended him the training as a craftsman  which ment hard work, but for him it seemed perfect. This reflected in well defined muscles. If he wasn't my brother, I'd call him sexy. His honey brown eyes his laughter his size. You needed to love almost everything about him. It is sad that we have never been so close, we only share the same house and the same parents. But it is not like we won't ...somehow... take care for each other. And I previously suspected that he would visit me befor they will hand me over to the henchman. And I smiled at him because he managed to save a place in his hart for his little sister. I hoped he won't forget me. 

"Cinner..." I said " Cinner....look,.. you know I love you " I really tried to convince him of my testimony through the clarity of my voice. But I failed. Cinner's face darkens

" If that were true, tell me... why would you leave me, and mum, and dad ?...No wait I know your answer...you are not even able to give me that...even if you can...I know probably I shouldn't have even asked, because you know what the sad thing is Evi, I am not able to believe your little lies anymore." 

He seems hurt, attacked, sad, and as if he's been thinking that I will change my plan (for him?) But it is too late. Yes Eve, it is too late.

"Cinner please understand me, or at least try. Seriously Cinner You don't want to argue with me. We both know there is not much time for us, left." I want to remember him as "the "good" big brother" he had been. 

"I can't and I won't ! Do you understand  ?-Never! You've made up your mind ? So have I. If you want to go, than do so, but I will not gonna make it look like I could be happy with this. No, I am disappointed! Disappointed and I'll allways be disappointed in you. You are the one who doesn't understand. family is the most important thing, more than money and succes! later on you're gonna miss us little sister. You're gonna miss us and I tell you, you gonna have to learn it on the hard way. From that point of view, it is might not bad that you're going to this "school", but until you learned it Eve  and you will, our world has moved on and as it does, we may not be able to forget you, but we'll get over it and than you are the one who is abandoned. Of all those who loved you, of all Eve."

He approached, stroke with his hands one of my long haselnut brown strands behind my left ear and walked out of the room. He left me. Now I am all alone. I looked one minute into the void and then into the mirror from which steel-blue eyes watched me, veiled by one little tear.

Hello everyone :)

This is chapter two i hope you like it, and what do you think about Cinner? 

Isn't he a nice guy?