Favourite PJO/HOO Character

(Hello, Lovelies, I'm back! I'm gonna change the style a bit, if you don't mind. Also, I decided to make this one because I loved the Percy Jackson series as a kid, and love it even more now. I hope you guys love it as much as I do!<3)

···P.s. I added Lady Alcott, you're very welcome···

Higuchi Ichiyou

-Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite~Goddess of Love *Roman equivalent, Venus*-

After reading the second series (Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus), Higuchi and you couldn't stop falling in love with Piper's character over and over again as the five books stretched out. She seemed kind and plain at first, but then you both realized that she was strong, independent, and selfless. She did everythinng to protect those she loved, and often beat herself up if she couldn't-- even if the matter was out of her hands. You and Higuchi adored that and also admired her strength. (And even cried because of how guilty she felt over taking the river god's horn. --The cornucopia, horn of plenty--

Tanizaki Naomi

-Luke Castellan, son of Hermes~God of Thievery (and very many other things) *Roman equivalent, Mercury*-

Naomi and you immediately fell head over heels for Luke. He was kind and cute, and he treated Percy like a brother. The two of you were deeply saddened by his death, and almost didn't read the second series because of it. He may have passed on, but his character can be replaced by no other-- you and Naomi didn't pick a favourite character from the other book, but enjoyed it nonetheless.

Yosano Akiko

-Nico di Angelo, son of Hades~God of Death and Riches *Roman equivalent, Pluto*-

From his first appearance, through the entirety of PJO/PJHOO, Yosano and you adored him. And that admiration only grew. Once you finished reading the novels together, the both of you declared that he is Will Solace's soulmate, and he must be protected at all costs. (Yosano does really like him raising the dead, too. He's not a weak man in her eyes at all.)

Ozaki Kouyou

-Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano, daughter of Bellona~Roman War Goddess-

Kouyou, and you, of course, loved the elegance that Reyna held. She held herself together amazingly and was a proud and fair leader. On top of that, not only was she brave and strong, but she sought out companionship for help to lead her people instead of shielding the power to herself. (Kouyou made sure to tell you that Reyna was smart to attempt leading without being by her lonesome, and that it is a wise decision. You thought it was best to politely listen as she went on about how joint leadership is the easiest way to make your enemies crumble.)

Izumi Kyouka

-Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena~Goddess of wisdom *Roman equivalent, Minerva*-

Kyouka and you admired her strength, courage, smart planning and everything else about her, really. The blonde was your favourite since the first book. You call Kyouka "Percy", sometimes, because she drools often.

Akutagawa Gin

-Jason Grace, son of Jupiter~God of the Sky *Greek equivalent, Zues*-

It was tough at first. Gin adored Grover, but, eventually, her favourite became Jason. Unlike her brother, she didn't have a special ability. When she kept reading about Jason's, she'd tell you how cool it would be to have an ability of her own. (She even pretended that she was the one who manipulated the air on a very windy day, then blushed and apolgized because she thought it was embarrassing and childish.*It was adorable to you*) With Jason's strength, and cool character added, Gin adored him.

Montgomery M. Lucy

-Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus~God of Blacksmiths *Roman equivalent, Vulcan*-

At first, Lucy hated Leo. He was your favourite, so you tried to help her understand him. Eventually she started to relate to his past and his feelings, and she favourited him. (Sometimes she'll bring up Leo, and you'll tease her by reminding her how much she hated him. She'll reply with, "I was only kidding, baka!!" or "That's not the point!" After she is done blushing and growling at you-- whilst you double over in laughter-- you tell her that you were only teasing.)

Louisa M. Alcott

-Ella the Harpy-

Louisa actually loved Ella the most. Your favourite was Jason at the time, but you eventually shared the same adoration for the smart bird-lady. You said that if Lousia wasn't so shy, she would be like the brilliant and talkative Ella; Louisa flushed at that.