Chapter 1

*BEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEP*

"Ugh" groaned Kenny as she got out of bed due to the sound of her alarm clock.It was the morning of the first day of another school year at a different school.Kenny has been to 4 different schools for the past few years because her parents both served in the Military.This year would be her last year in highschool also known as Senior year.Kenny wanted her goals for this year to be do all her work and Graduate but also she wanted to have fun.It was her last year,so why not?

Her parents werent home as always.Not Suprising.Her sister was not home either because she left already.

Kenny got dressed for school and she wears a casual outfit.She didnt want to go all out on her first day.

When she finishes getting ready she eats an apple for breakfast.She then brushed her teeth and after she grabs her car keys and heads out the door.

*

Kelly pulls up at the school, parks her car and heads inside.

She had to find out where the main office was but she didnt want to ask for any help since she didnt know anyone.
She walks through the halls and apparently she looked really confused cause somone on the side of her says:

"Do you need help or something?"

She turns and sees A girl walking towards her.

"Hey my names Naya" the girl says as she reaches her hand out to greet Kenny.

"Oh Hi my names Kenny and yeah i would like some help finding the main office to pick up my schedule."

"You must be new huh? Ill take you there lets go."

As Kenny followed Naya, She kept looking around the halls causing her to bump into a locker.

"oh." She groaned.

"Oh shit! Im sorry" a voice says from behind the locker door.

"I- its fine" Kenny says.She looks and sees a guy.She does a double take and notices that the guy whos locker she ran into was pretty cute.

He had Really curly hair and he had a nice smile and he wore glasses.

"Hi im Kenny Garcia"she said.

"Im Giovanni.But you can call me Gio, Nice to meet you Kenny"

"You too!" Kenny says.She blushes a little.

"You two done?" Says Naya "Come on were gonna be late and you still need your schedule"

Naya drags her away.They walk away and Kenny looks back at Gio and noticed that he looked away real quick.

She smiled to herself.

"You like him"

"Huh?" She says half in a daze.

"You defs like him" Says Naya.

"Pffft i do Not" Kenny Exclaims.

"Yeah you do.Dont deny it i can tell"

They walk into the office and was greeted by the office lady.

Kenny got her schedule and lock for her locker and left the office,Naya following close behind.