•1•

📍Author: DIDIALAL

Reactions

[Y.n] bisexual.

Characters:
Bakugou Katsuki, Todoroki Shoto, Midoriya Isuku, Kirishima Eijiro.

Status: Dating/married.

Bakugou Katsuki:

— Hey, [Y.n], what does this girl look like? — the blond man asked with a grin, having first looked at the girl with green hair and a tight dress, noticing that she was quite pretty. This stranger was walking in front of you and apparently heard Bakugo, from which she slightly raised her head higher, straightened her back, drawing her shoulders back, and her chest forward. She was waving her hips slightly, but Katsuki said it to make you jealous.

— Hmm, she's really good, Kats-Chan. Perhaps if it weren't for you, I would have gone over to meet her. I always knew you had good taste. — you answer thoughtfully, watching the girl continue to rock her hips from side to side.

— Are you flattering yourself or me now? — he asks, raising an eyebrow, and then immediately frowns, realizing what you just said, — "Would you like to meet her? Good?" [Y.n], I don't understand, are you a lesbian? — from the realization of this fact, he speaks too loudly and stops. After that statement, even the green-haired one stopped and looked at you in surprise.

— No. Well, not exactly a lesbian. — from other people's looks becomes uncomfortable and you awkwardly scratch your fingers on the back of your head, slightly loosening your hair, which you immediately smoothed with your palm.

— In what sense? — Katsuki let go of your hand and crossed his own over his chest, waiting for an answer, just like the green-haired one. Why she stopped here is unknown. People stopped looking at you and moved on.

— Well, I'm bisexual. — you answer softly, but you can see in the guy's eyes that he didn't understand anything except "sexy" — Well, I can have romantic relationships with both guys and girls.

— I'm sorry, but you're not my type. — the stranger answers and leaves with a dissatisfied face, apparently, she is a homophobe.

— Oh, nothing. — with a slight smile, you speak in a gentle voice and giggle, following the lady with your eyes, and then you look at the red-eye.

— So you're bisexual? Well, let's go, or we'll be late for the movie. Tch, now I have to keep an eye on how you communicate with girls. By the way, can we talk about your relationship with Yaoyorozu?

— We'll be late, Katsuki. - you answer nervously, because you don't want to be questioned at all, so you run towards the cinema. And behind you you can hear the guy's scream and his quick steps, or rather running.

Todoroki Shoto:

— So, [Y.n], it's your turn. Truth or dare?  Kaminari asks, and you wipe your lips with your thumb, collecting the last of the cookie crumbs on it. You raise your eyes up to the ceiling, looking thoughtful. Considering what you were told to do last time(because of your "bravery" you decided to choose an action), you looked at your classmate and sighed.

— Truth. - calmly answer, take a glass of wine in your hands and SIP a little of the liquid. Where did you get the wine and what's going on? There is a party at Uraraki's house in honor of Her birthday, and the wine and other alcohol classmates took with the help of a friend Kaminari, who agreed to take the students a drink. You all danced a lot, so Mina suggested that we play " truth or dare". You agreed, even if some of them had to be persuaded. And right now you are playing with excitement, coming up with various interesting actions, such as "kiss him on the cheek", "leave her a Hickey on the neck" or "sit on her or his lap and call her (his)  "daddy" or "mommy"", " show us the mole that you have now under your clothes." Something like that.