Homework (part.1 )

Requested by @livelifefullest1920

It's Saturday night I was in the kitchen baking cookies with Eomma. Hayoon has invited me to watch movie at the mall with few of our classmates. And that has been the only thing on my mind since last night. The only problem was that if I go I can't make it home before stupid curfew Jimin Oppa set.

"Chim??" Eomma's voice pulled me back to reality. "Let's have a movie night" He said handing me the plate with cookie we baked. I nodded and went into the living room. Appa was already there looking through Netflix. I sat next to him but didn't say anything. After few minutes of an awkward silence Appa turned to me and cupped my face.
"What's bothering you? Hmm?"

"If I tell you.... you promise you won't be mad?" I said with my best innocent look.

"Don't tell me you did something stupid again"

"Appa!!! How could you be so mean to me!!"

"Says the brat who always finds a way to get herself in trouble" Appa chuckled "So..? If it's not about something you did then.... what are you planning to do this time?"

"....Appa you are mean"

"I was just kidding. Awww. Is my little girl angry??" He teased. "Soo?? What is it that you really want to tell me?"

"Appa..."

"Hmm? I'm listening"

"...can I pretty pretty please go watch movie with my friends!!!"

He frowned. "Why would we ever say no to you watching movie with your friends?"

"It's...umm... if I go I can't make it home before 7"

"Now I see why it took you so long to ask"

"Please?? Appa?? I promise I'll come home straight after the movie finishes"

"Well.... you'll gonna have to ask Jimin for this. I'm okay as long as you'll keep us updated and be home before 9. I can drop you off at the mall and pick you up at the mall again when the movie finishes"

"What if he says no...?"

"If he says no then no. You can stay home and watch movie with us instead.

I whined but he just shook his head. I knew there's no way he's gonna change his mind so I gave up and went to Jimin Oppa.

I found him laying on his bed scrolling through his phone. I jumped on his bed and laid next to him.

"Oppa~~"

"Hmm?"

"Jimine Oppa~~"

"Ah ah don't make that sound. When you make that sound it's either you did something or you are going to do something." He said putting his finger on my lips.

"Oppa please~~"

"Ugh...fine. What do you want"

"Can I go watch movie at the mall tomorrow night?? Please??"

"What time does the movie start?"

"It starts at 6...."

"And what time is your curfew?"

"But!!!!" I was interrupted by a sharp smack on my thighs "OW!!"

"I asked you a question. What time is your curfew?"

"...7" I said pouting. "So.... is that a no?"

He thought for a second and sighed. "If you are that desperate to go then I'll let you go only this once.." He was cut off by me jumping on top of him "Omg omg really!? Oppa?" He chuckled and nodded "But! You'lL have to finish all your homework before you go. Deal?"