Homework pt.2

Chim's POV

Namjoon Oppa held my hand tight and led me to Appa's room. He opened the door and pushed my back softly gesturing me to go towards Appa who was sitting on the bed. I whimpered as I slowly dragged my legs to where Appa was sitting. Namjoon Oppa moused me "fighting" before he left the room.

I was stood between Appa's knees and he stared at me right in the eyes. After what felt like forever he finally opened his mouth.

"Y/n I hate people who tells lies the most." then he sighed.

I could feel tears going down my cheeks. My heart hurting from what just Appa has said.

"A-App...a" I called out his name weakly but he only shook his head.

"I don't remember raising a liar" he said then left the room

I collapsed on the floor crying. Everything Appa said was true I don't even have a right to call him Appa. He doesn't deserved to be called Appa by a liar...a failure.....like me. The thoughts of Appa...no Yoongi Oppa hating me cut right through my heart and I felt as if it was bleeding.

Yoongi's POV

I really needed this lesson to be remembered. This wasn't the first time she lied to us and being severely punished. I needed to make sure that this won't be repeated. As much as I hate seeing her crying I wanted her to be responsible for her actions and wanted her to learn that telling lies could destroy the relationship she has with people around her.

This wasn't a easy thing to teach. After I left her with Namjoon I sat in my room and thought about how I can drive this lesson into her. And an idea popped up in my head.

This wasn't easy just as I expected. I saw the tears going down on her cheeks and only things I wanted to do at the moment was to wipe the tears off her face and tell her how much I love her.

The worried eyes of her were staring at me want to be held want to be told she was loved and she can still call me as her Appa.

I looked away from her and left the room. Stealthily wiping off the tears off my face as I left the room. This was never gonna be easy.

Chim's POV

No matter how hard I tired I couldn't shake off the look he had on his face as those words that keep echoing in my head left his mouth. He looked disappointed. The fact that I disappointed him, who always cares about me and protects me made me disappointed in myself. But that wasn't it. Those words that he said made me fear that I was no longer allowed to all him my Appa. After I cried for what felt like hours I looked back on the memories I had with Appa. Though I hated every single time I got into trouble and was scolded by him his strictness showed that he cared about me and I loved all the attention he gave me. But now he was giving up on me and I finally realized the seriousness of my actions and the consequences.

Just the second I was about to let my eyes bawled out again I heard the door opening and saw Appa walking in. I wasted no time to jump into him. And he hugged me back just like he always did.

"Appa!! No..Y-Yoongi Oppa. I'm really sorry for my actions and I truly regret lying to you, Jimin Oppa and Namjoonie Oppa. I know that I'm a failure and I don't even deserve to be hugged by you but please give me one last chance. I'm really sorry and I'm willing to take any punishment you are giving to me. Please please forgive me and give me one last chance. Please don't hate me Appa!!! No I mean um Yoongi Oppa" As soon as I finished the sentence I was attacked by tears and my eyes were once again blinded.

I felt a warm hand rubbing my back soothingly. And heard Appa's deep yet warming voice calling my name.

"Y/n"

"Y/n"

"Chim? Appa is here. There's no need for you to cry now. Of course you can still call me Appa. I'm your Appa and I'll always be your Appa. And this is the most important part. So listen carefully.I WOULD NEVER EVER HATE YOU. NO MATTER WHAT. I know exactly what made you think that way and I'm sorry I left you like that making yourself believe I hate you. I wanted you to understand the seriousness of telling lies. You have no idea how much it affects the relationship you have with people around you. But now you know and I know you won't tell lies again. And even if you do we are here to help you and bring you back to our little good girl." He said the last bit teasingly and pinched my nose. "We are humans. We aren't perfect and it's normal for us to make mistakes. The important bit is that you make sure you learn from your mistakes and try your best not to repeat it."

"Appa?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you really not hate me?"

"I would never silly girl" Appa said wiping the tears off softly

"Am I really allowed to call you Appa?"

"Yes baby. You'll always be our little girl and I'll be your Appa" he said with his signature gummy smile.

"And...am I forgiven now??"

"Good try." He said and flicked my forehead.

I pouted but I knew I deserved it so I pulled out of the hug and knelt on the floor with my arms up.

"Want it to be over.... please?"

"Sure you are ready for this? It won't be a quick punishment"

"I know. I just want to take it now so...."

"You can get the cuddles" he said chuckling

"I didn't say I wanted cuddles!!!"

"It was written on your face silly girl. Now is there anything you want to say before we start?" I gulped down as the tone of his voice changed.

"Will I be getting spanking from Jimin Oppa too?" I said my voice shaking a little.

He thought for a moment then said "After this punishment I don't think you can handle another spanking tonight. Don't worry about it your brother isn't a monster and I'll talk to him about it too." I nodded my head and look back down on the floor.

"You ready?"

"Yes" I said my voice slightly shaking

"Good. Go downstairs and get the whip from Jin Hyung"

My eyes widened and I shook my head like crazy. I have never gotten the whip before. I've gotten wire few times in the past but Oppas never used the whip on me. And whenever it was used on one of the members the house was filled with blood curdling screams"

"Appa!!! NOO! PLEASE!! Anything else but not the whip!"

"Go now. Or you will get 10 more with the whip" he said emotionlessly and I knew he wasn't joking.