Lucifer x Reader. Stay By My Side Forever. pt.1

A/n: I hope this do for being so slow on updating..part two coming right after i publish this.

Third pov

It was the day. You had to go home. And ofcorse. It wasnt the happiest day for you. All 7 demon brother said they finnal "Goodmorning" and last "Goodbye" but this wasnt "goodbye" for day. It was

Goodbye forever..

(Y/n) pov

It was the day. I slowy got up from my bed. I had already packed all my stuff for the return i didnt want...i spent all last week with the boys. Each day for one. And then yesterday was all for all of them together. It was nice picnic and swim. I already miss them..

Looking at D.D.D of yesterdays pictures i wipped my tears away i didnt know was falling down my checks befoure...i couldnt do it...i didnt want to do it....i couldnt say the last Goodbye...

No to him..

Not Lucifer...

Not any of them...

Knock Knock Knock

I looked up from my D.D.D and said "come in" i was suprised that it was Mammon. He never EVER knocked. He looked all sad..it broke my heart..

Heh...

We all didnt want this day to come..

"(Y/n) i-" "Mammon please...lets enjoy our last day as its same as others...not last one.." i could see a sad smile on his face. Chuckling he shacked his head befoure shouting. "(Y/N) GET UP ITS MORNING!! BREAKFAST TIME!!" I groaned happily and rolled my wet eyes.

"Five more minits..." Mammom crossed his arms "get up. You should be glad that Me the GREAT MAMMON came to wake you up!!" i smiled softly. Yeah. I was glad. But his face only screamed pain...

"Why are you shouting so loud today Mammon..." there he was..Lucifer...the demon i fell for. The demon i loved the most...and the demon i didnt want to leave at all...

"Morning Lucifer. So. Whats todays chores?"

"(Y/n) your going home today. Not doing chores"

"Lucifer (y/n) wanted to spend last moments as any other day"

"Oh"

I tried my best to keep up my fake smile but i couldnt keep my tears...Lucifer have probly saw that because he walked over me and hugged me tighly. I heard Mammon leaving.

Hugging Lucifer back i sobbed in his chest. It was too much. I couldnt do it. "(Y/n)..." the sound in his voice...was he sad as me..? Did he...loved me back..? "(Y/n) i want to give you something" pulling away from the warm hug i looked at him. "W-what is it?" now im shuttering.

"Here. Open the envelope when your back at human world. And when you think of us. Or miss me" oh Lucifer...i always think of you...i always miss you when your not close to me...day dosent go by if i havent missed or thinked about you..

"Ok. Thank you Luci"

But i could never tell it to him..ever..

"BREAKFAST!!! YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS COME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!"

Now it was Satan shouting. Mammon have told my plan to everyone huh. Spent the last minutes as everyday here. Like i would still wake up tomorow here..in house of Lamentation..

"We should probly go now"

"Y-yeah...h-hey Luci"

"Yeah?"

"I...i..i lo..i...cant...i-i...i want but.."

"Its ok (y/n)...i already know. And i love you too"

Time Skip

The last breakfasts together went good as usual. I sat between Mammon and Asmo while chatting with Levi infront of me.

The time was going.

Clock was ticking..

And befoure i knew it..i was giving each brother a hug of goodbye..

Hand in hand with Lucifer. I gave one last goodbye look at boys and we both went trought the portal.

Here i was...earth...

"Were here"

"Yeah.."

Looking at my house doors i let go of Lucifers hand and turning around i hugged him. I felt the tears coming already. I didnt want this to be end..but ofcorse it had to be..

"Lucifer...i-mpmh?!"

As i was gonna say my last words to him i felt two warm lips on me. Closing my eyes i kissed back. But all to soon it came to end. As we pulled away i saw that he was crying..and so was i..

And that was the last day i ever saw him..its been 5 years now..i was 23 now and doing my dream job. Saying goodbye to friends at work i went to my car.

Getting in i looked at the braclet on my hand. As the day Lucifer left me on earth. I got back in my daily routin..somehow..i never forrgot about the envolope..it was always on my tablet beside my bed.

I opened it month later i left. I wasnt realy done with crying..and whats i saw that day..made me burst into tears...one again...

There was love letter...silver braclet with all 7 sins names haning from it along all 7 brother nicknames. Bassicaly Mammon got idea. Brought silver braclet and everyone made they nicknames i used to call them as small silver chain. And Lucifer made all 7 sin names.

Ofcorse it wasnt all. There were pictures. Of all of us. Mostly me and Lucifer. But there was alot of silly ones like sleeping Mammon on my lap with wipped cream on his face.

Or our picnic picture.

I even had alot of selfies with Belphie.

I missed them so much..

Starting the i started to drive home. I was living alone in apartment. I was still saving up.for my dream house. I was realy close.

But my true dream house..is house of lamentation...

Third pov

While (y/n) was driving home a drunk truck driver driving at hight speed didnt stoo at red light and smashed into (y/n) car. It was sent flying crashing in barier of the bridge she was on. As the truck driver lost control of his truck it went toward (y/n) smashing agaisnt the car and breaking the barier of bridge.

Sending both of them to the ocean.

(Ok Mom takes me to a shop now. I'll write when i can. After shop)