Satan&Belphie. Lucifer Who? Oh That Chicken?

Requested by: CinnamonApple23

A/n: Ngl kinda challening for me. But i'll do it!!

Third pov

The well known couple Satan, Belphegor and (y/n) had came up with yet another great prank! And guess who was the chicken this time?

Lucifer.

Lucifer was the targeted chicken of 3 wolf game.

As (y/n) made her way to Mammon's room she had two days ago asked him to buy a bucket of rainbow colored super glue and a big box of white bird feathers. Just what you cant get in Devibay?!

They plan was simple and ofcorse efective as well. There was no times when they would have failed.

"Thanks Mammon. Remember to to bring camera at 6pm in his room. If you want ofcorse" the girl told Mammon befoure taking the bucket, the box and walking out of his room.

Satan runned up to (y/n) and tok the bucket of glue as it was heavy. "Thanks honey" (y/n) said and kissed his check with bright smile on her lips with Satan returned. "Your welcome"

Just 3 months ago Satan was too shy to ask her out and same was for Belphegor. They both loved her. And both knew it. So Satan and Belphegor made a deal. Who ever (y/n) will choose. The other will have to accept it. But if for some suprising reason she wants both of them. They will share with no complains.

And that whats happened. Satan and Belphegor are now sharing (y/n) while having zero complains about it. And to be honest. The sharing and more spending time together has made Satan and Belphie become almost as close as Beel is with food and Belphie too ofcorse.

"Babe!! You in the-WOAH!!"

"(Y/N)!!!!!!

Both demons shouted in time as you walked in and triped over a box full of paper work Lucifer had done last night. Satan managed to cath you in time as Belphie catched the box. "Honey are you ok?" Satan asked as Belphie but the box down and walked over you. "Y-yeah im fine babe. What bout you two?" "were fine sweety" this time Belphie replied.

"Ok then. Lets put everything up befoure Lucifer gets back!" (y/n) said happily and all 3 of them started to work on setting everything up.

Lucifer's pov

I was walking back to House Of Lamentation after having a talk with Diavolo in his castle. As i got back i noticed that (y/n), Satan and Belphegor were nowhere to be found. "Huh..i wonder who will they prank next time"

But not giving much of a thought of it i walked to my room.

If only i would know.

When i opened the doors i felt a bucket of something raindowish colored sticky....glue fall on me. "SUPRISE!!!"

Third pov

As the trio yelled suprise Lucifer jumped a little. Satan and (y/n) trew feather at him while Belphie secretly made a quik feather crown on his head. And ofcorse they quikly runned away befoure the avatar of pride got bsck from his state of shock.

"...(Y/N) SATAN AND BELPHEGOR YOU THREE ARE SO DEAD!!!!!"

Yep. They were so dead. Lucifer let his 3 headed dog free and he chased them all day.

~latter that night~

Satan was sitting on chair beside the bed where Belphie and (y/n) was. How they made it out alive? Even i have no idea.

"And so the young prince went up to the king and showed him the most beautifull flower ever to be seen. The king was left with nothing but to give his daughter to the young boy. Who was secretly the riches prince on earth.

He maybe was rich. But his kidness was the gold in his heart. And his soon to be wife. Dimond in his eyes.

Years passed. They had beautifull twins, large castle. Loving and respectfull village. Full of love. And they all lived happily ever after. The End"

Satan's pov

I looked at sleeping couple and smiled. I was so lucky to have her as my girlfriend. I didnt mind ti share at all. I get to know my brother even better. We become even closer. So sharing is nothing.

Smiling i slowy got up and walked back to my room. Putting the book down i picket up a notebook and crossed out Lucifer. Along the prank name and needed stuff.

I smirked as i saw who was next.

Mammon.

A/n: Hope this was good enought. Next part will be soon.