III

(Yooo sorry for the late update T-T. I was busy doing homework my teachers gave me soo much and the online classes taken my too much time, Again sorry. Ily!)

(2nd person's pov)

How rude.

He tapped impatiently at the desk, you glanced at him and instantly your eyes locked with him for second "Are you ok, second brother?" Nina asked her said brother worriedly, you glanced at him again and he still was looking at you.. 'Why is he looking at me aaaahhhhh?!' you thought panicking while smiling awkwardly at him. "I'm okay.." He said turning his attention towards Nina. "Oo-h and (Y/n) I actually forgot to introduce you to my 2nd brother." Nina said clapping her hands once "this is (Y/n)" said Nina pointing her finger at the (h/c) hair girl "..and (Y/n) this is my 2nd brother 'Lucifer jayce Carter'" Nina said and pointed her finger towards her brother, he then looked at me his mesmerising grey eyes shining.

"Umm nice to meet you." you said smiling awkwardly taking out your hand initiating a handshake "You too." The black haired male answered shaking your hand for a good minute, you felt more awkward then before "Would you like to let go of my hand..? Uhh Lucifer? You asked, still scared of your first encounter with him "Ok.. And call me Lucas" he replied and let go of your hands hesitantly still wanting to touch you "Woooowww My brother said more than 1 word?! Will we have ww3 now?!" asked Hades. Lucifer looked down his ears getting light red "Teehee!" Hades giggled suppressing his laughter "Oh and (Y/n) what was I saying?" Hades asked turning his attention towards you and taping your shoulder 'Thank you dear God or I would have actually melted by his godly looks and the awkwardness' you thought sighing "About the cat cafe. I think?" You answered "Ah yes yes! and you know (Y/n) they were soo cute! Would you like to go with mee this Saturday!?" said hades happily "Yess why not! I actually lloovveee cats." [if you don't I'm sorry >:(] "Then lemme and 2nd brother go with you guys too!" said Nina excitedly butting in. Jayce glared at his sister "No that's my date with (Y/n)." he said pouting a little bit and You blushed 'Noo that's too fastt!' You thought panicking a bit "It's okay Hades. The more the merrier! Right?" You asked "Well if you say soo.." sighed Hades "But lucifer is scared of cats so I think he shouldn't go-" said Jayce "No I'm going.." replied Lucas glaring at his brother "Are you sure? If you don't wanna you don't have to" You asked a little worryingly "It's okay..." he said quietly.

"(Y/N) WANNA HAVE LUNCH WITH US IN THE ROOFTOP?!" Nina asked excitedly "Ok. But can my little brother eat with us too?" you asked smiling "Yess! Let's go and get your brother then!" answered Nina "Ok." forgetting about the boys again. Siighhh

"Cupcake were you waiting for me..?" you asked your brother worriedly "Yes sis, I thought you wouldn't come." Ren said looking at you with his puppy face "Why wouldn't I??? My cupcake was waiting for me.!" you answered petting his head and smiling fondly "Oh cupcake this is my friend Nina and Nina this is my so- little brother Ren (l/n)." You introduced them and then Hades and Lucas came "(Y/n) why did you suddenly leave us there?" Hades said puffing "Oh Nina actually took me haha." You replied and Nina laughed "And Ren they're my friends too." You said looking at your brother and pointing at Jayce and Lucas "Soo Lucas and Hades this is my brother Ren (l/n) and cupcake this is my friends Jayce and Lucas." You introduced Ren to your friends "Hii there." Hades smiled and Lucifer just looked coldly at him and Ren? He just nodded, took your hand and just walked away and the trio followed you two.

(At the rooftop after Nina showed them the way bc Ren didn't know XD)

"You should eat vegetables too cupcake." You Said sighing at your brother "Then you eat yours too." Ren said looking at your (l/f) vegetables "Hahh soo you won't listen to your sister?" you asked and Ren just looked at you with his doe eyes "Ok ok.." You answered. Nina and Jayce laughed at you and your brother and Lucas? He was just staring at you. You felt nervous and a little uncomfortable knowing well that he was staring at you because you were more of a introverted person that doesn't like human contacts but here you are sitting with your newly made friends for the first time in a while.