VI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"haha, where were you for so long?" You asked, a bit uncomfortable by how close they were and you didn't like human contact, even a bit. (My introverts where you at?😔) He looked at you and his gaze softened. "Ah, I was out for some work." He replied in a monotone voice. 'Woah, he again talked more than 3(?) words' Hades thought and hummed. "Oh, and you should talk more, your voice's nice!" You asserted, with a smile and Lucas nodded acknowledging your words though his ears were red, but you failed to notice. "So, Will you please step away and let us go~!" He chimed in, as he motioned his brother to move.

"Where?" Lucas queried with no emotions lacing on his face.
"Hiya brother! they were going to a cat cafe!" Nina interrupted, answering the question, her brother asked as she coming closer to you and then patted your head with a smug smile on her face.

You sweat dropped as you felt the tension arising between the trio. "Haha yes! We are actually going now, so if you both want to.. Wanna go together?" You asked, grabbing the attention of the trio. You wanted to crawl in a hole and hide there as you felt their stare. "Yess! The more the merrier, right!?" She giggled, nodding Aggressively.

Awwww!! You are soo adorable and fluffy~!" You squealed as you gently patted the small dark feline that sat on your lap making the boys smile at how happy you looked

Awwww!! You are soo adorable and fluffy~!" You squealed as you gently patted the small dark feline that sat on your lap making the boys smile at how happy you looked. You glanced at Lucas, who was looking at the cat with envy filled eyes. 'Does he want to pet the cat?" You thought "Emm, would you like to pet him?" You asked and came closer to him, handing the cat to him that sleepily sat on his lap. He flinched as the cat moved a bit making you giggle at the sight. He looked like he was ready to jump and run away at any moment. "Are you scared of cats?" You questioned, still smiling from his reactions. "A bit..." He mumbled. "Ehh then you should try petting it, I'm sure it won't bite~" You encouraged, hoping he would pet it. He nodded and hesitantly petted the small feline and looked at you again as through he was asking for a praise. "Ah you did good! You should try to be familiar with this cute Lil thing more!" You beamed, clasping your hands together.

Though Hades was still pouting. Angry that he was not able to spend some alone time with you "Umm I'm so sorry!" You whispered to hades, scooting closing to him. He scowled at you though his cheeks coated a light shade of red. "Pleaseee" You pleaded "Tch, I forgave you BUT next time you have to go with me ALONE, just the two of us." He replied and glanced at his brother that was basically emitting a dark aura and coldly looked at him as the cat, that was still on his lap purred under his touch. "Haha, surely we will." You replied and again moved to Lucas's side, who was now staring at you. "I see, you both have bonded well." You commented and petted the cat. "Yes, I do think so." He sighed, relieved that you were by his side again. You hummed at his words. "Do you like animals?" You questioned, your eyes glued onto the small cat. "I wonder.." He trailed of. "Oya? Did you ever had any pets, in the past?" You asked in a curious tone. "I actually did but..." He trailed off again. "Ah I'm sorry! You don't have to tell me if you're uncomfortable!" You stated, your voice filled with panic.

But then His lips twitched upwards a little, Ah he was smiling though it was a little smile

But then His lips twitched upwards a little, Ah he was smiling though it was a little smile. He looked like an angel and It felt heavenly to look at.
If you didn't have fictional characters you would already have fallen in love with him, but who knows what the future holds.

"Ah, it's alright." He crooned. "Yoo did you just smile?! My one and only brother that was 24/7 hours emotionless, JUST SMILED?!" Hades stated in disbelief. "Aren't you exaggerating a bit..." You mumbled after a moment of silence. "NoOooO believe me! He never smiled once, even when he was a child, he was like a doll! He didn't speak more than a few words and didn't show any emotions." He explained. "Oh...Then Is this first?" You questioned curiously. "I do think so." He replied with a bit uncertainty. You nodded, acknowledging his words and glanced at Lucas who was petting the cat.

"(Y/n)!! I got her number~!" Nina squealed as she showed her phone. "Ehh? So you were flirting with some girl?" You queried. "Heheheh.. And she's not some girl, Her name's Yuno!" She scoffed, sitting down beside you. "You spoiled brat." Hades facepalmed at his sister that smugly grinned at him

...

"..Anyways (Y/n) I have some work to finish so I should go now!" Nina said stopping at a bus stop "Ah, Alright, But you shouldn't go alone." You replied, worry lacing in your voice. "It's okay! My driver's coming in a matter of minutes and first brother is also going with so you don't have to worry!" She assured and grabbed hades hand, dragging him by her side.

"Oi, who said I'm going with you?!" Hades scowled, glaring at his sister.
"I did. And you're going with me!" She glared at him though she still didn't let go of her firm grip. "HUH?! You're in no authority to order me." He glared. "But, our mother do and she has ordered you to come home soon." She sighed and in a moment a dark black car came, stopping in side of the footpath.

"Young miss, I have arrived." A butler that looked like he was in his 40, bowed at them. "Hm." She nodded, acknowledging his words. "Alfred, did my mother call for me?" Hades asked, his voice cold. "Yes, Young master. She told me to take you home, as your grandmother has arrived at the state." He answered, not daring to look in his eyes. "Oh, alright but what about my brother?" He queried, glaring at Lucas who was staring at your phone with a questioning look as you played (favorite game). "No, he has to take (Y/n)." Nina answer instead of the butler. "Why? I was the one who brought her here?" He scowled at her. "Whatever, mother called for you and you don't want our mother to get angry right? so let's go now." She grinned. "Tch." He walked to his car, the butler named 'Alfred' and Nina following him afterwards. "Byeeee (Y/n)!" Nina yelled from her car, waving at you. "Byee!" You waved at them back, Happy that you will finish your anime without any disturbance.

Oh wait....

They both left so that means..

You're now alone with Lucas...!?

!?

(HEY HEY HEY, I'M BACK CUTIES!! I'm soo sorry, I was doing my assignments and they were so many that literally ✨cried✨ and then did them (was still crying doing it 😌 and that's why I get for not doing my assignments for so long😔) Oh anyways How are you guys? Are you doing well? Are you taking care of yourself? Bc if you don't imma take care of you really well 😃🔪 I love youuu and you can take all my UwU's ❤️💅 byeee babYgOrLs.❤️