23 horizontal lines

23 horizontal lines staring in front of thy naked eye waiting to be filled with permutations of words that links the internal soul. Opening the notebook of uncertainties and doubts is a difficult stream to conquer, millions of voices telling you not to do it and just simply let go of that one chance. A pursuit of leaping in the dream that little girl has, seems too far and vague ahead. No medals and certificates to present and no awards to boast, only a passion and a desire to offer. Hi! I'm that girl, no background of literature in the past and no amount of experiences taken but inside me is a scream willing to be heard distinctively.
This little girl once blend in the fear of hesitation and secretly hides herself in the corner. No longer believes that she could achieve and attach the disposition of being a writer. "Stories and letters could never be made possible by these hands", she whispered to herself and slowly wiping the tears falling as she embrace the realities. But deep down inside the veins of the body she knew exactly what she wants to do and to achieve, it is to write. Build an art of phrases and sentences that combines the emotions of happiness, sadness, and everything in between. She is ready to take on the challenge and write on the tale of life, I am ready.
Sparkling thought inside me says that even if I am just raw and a new persona in this area, perhaps I could also tell a story and showcase lessons. Touch feelings and portrays various personalities through my narratives is my one great passion. Just give this girl one chance, just one chance to bear. Even if she fails and brakes the rope will continue to be tied and the lungs will continue to breathe as she continues to write. 23 horizontal lines inside my notebook waiting to be filled if and only if she is given that one chance.