▪️Him▪️

*EDITED*

IVY

It was 9 PM. I wore some tights and a short top before grabbing my shoes.

 I wore some tights and a short top before grabbing my shoes

I was amazingly strained. I start college in a couple of days. I was an apprehensive wreck. This was my first time accomplishing something alone without the Morningstar uphold. I ventured out of my room and went to fill my bottle.

"Hey where are you going at this time?" Asked Cynthia.

"Jersey city archery" I replied monotonously. I was dying inside. I was scared out of my senses.

"It's probably closed" said Morgan.

I showed them the key. It was a small arena and my dad bought it for me when I found the apartment. It's  a 20 min walk from here. It's also in a secluded place, so I love it.

"Your dad? " Cynthia asked.

I sighed and nodded. They both got up from the cushion and crushed me between them and I smiled . What would I do without these two? They were the best. I owed everything to them. They basically saved me from myself.

"It is going to be alright " said Morgan

I nodded and gave them a smile. 

I jogged to the range and shot some arrows. Those were real arrows and could cut through a human. Thus, they were normally hefty and I needed to have unique preparing to lift them. I got into this at a very young age and this is the perfect "Blow off some steam" kinda thing for me.

I finished up and checked the time. I messaged Cynthia telling her that I was on my way. 

I started jogging back. The roads were pretty much deserted except for the occasional cars that drove past. It was beautiful. 

I suddenly heard a scream and I was startled. It came from a small street opposite. I was hesitant but I couldn't ignore it.

I went inside the narrow road and saw 7 men standing around a man who was clearly hurt but was smiling. He had this confident smile. It was surprising, because it didn't seem like he had any advantage at all. 

I looked at the men there all wearing the same red jacket with the letter 'C' carved and I knew who they were. They kept hurting the man in the middle.

I didn't know what came over me but I took out my arrows and started firing at them. All of them fell down in seconds. I didn't kill them but I did hurt them. Badly.

I rushed to the man in the middle and lifted him up. He was easily 6'5 and he had a tanned skin golden eyes and jet black hair. I immediately started staring. 

He struggled to get up, took the gun lying nearby, shot all of them dead. Probably one of their guns. I convinced myself he was helpless. But deep inside I knew something was off. How does a normal man kill 7 people and laugh?!?.

When he got up and looked at me, I felt a chill down my spine. Those eyes, my god! staring at my ugly face. God.

"Woah, beautiful" I heard him say. He came close to my face and moved a strand of my hair. I could feel my self blushing. Thank the fucking god. It was dark.

"Hey ,come on. let me take you to the hospital" I said looking at the pretty bad wound in his hand. And not trying to sound nervous

"No hospitals, first aid bag in car. I can take care of it."

I said. "No." And bought the first aid out of his car.

I came back and started cleaning his wound. He didn't even flinch. He kept staring at me.

"Why do you meddle with the camorras. They're said to be dangerous, you could have borrowed money from someone else" I said

"How do you know them"
He asked surprised

"They robbed my Granddads huge business and killed him" I said

"Morningstar" he said

"Yes.. how do you-?" I asked and he cut me off and didn't answer instead asked me another question

"What makes you think I don't do drugs or prostitution?" He asked

"well, your eyes look clear and you seem to be sane. Your hot, you don't need to buy girls." I said

"So you think I'm hot?" He smirked

"No. I know you're hot" I said thinking no point in denying the truth.

I helped him remove his shirt and checked for wounds. He had amazing abs and then it caught my site.

The letters KK engraved beautifully in his chest.

I gasped and asked "your part of the knight kingdom? " I asked surprised.
My heart started beating fast. I was doing first aid for a fucking gangster.

————-————————

Please vote and comment!!! ❤️