▪️New arrows▪️

*EDITED*

IVY

We all started looking for dresses for the party. I wanted to wear something different. Something I usually wouldn't wear. Something dangerous. Of course this was not to impress Lucifer.

Nope strike that off. This was all definitely for lucifer. He was coming to pick me up tomorrow.

I couldn't take my mind off of him. I hope he is careful with whatever the hell he was doing. He did look serious when he left.

I tried to distract myself and looked at dresses when an amazing one caught my eye. I immediately bought it with matching heels and jacket.

So, after Cynthia and Morgan bought theirs we walked to the billing counter. We all got separate bills cause I relatively bought so much more compared to them.

They haven't done shopping for college yet cause they are both lazy. Extremely LAZY.

When I went to the counter the cashier there asked me,

"Are you Ivy Moringstar?"

"Yes?"

"You're bill is already paid for"

"What do you mean? Who??"

"I cant reveal the identity " she said and asked me to move away. I was astonished. I knew it must be my dad.

I called him.

"Hey dad. Did you pay for my dresses?" I asked annoyed.

"No, Ivy. Why. Any problem?"

"No dad. But how are you guys?"

"you just talked to us this morning" he said and laughed.

"Okay. Ill call you tonight." I smiled and said.

Who the fuck paid for my fucking clothes.

 And then it struck my so called 'analytical' brain. Lucifer.

I immediately moved out of the line and called him. He finally picked up.

"Are you alright princess"

"Why the fuck did you pay for me" I asked annoyed. I suddenly heard a gun shot.

"Oh my god is everything alright. Are you hurt. Please tell me you're not." I felt my eyes fill with water.

There was a pause for a long time which felt like 27478 years. And finally I heard him.

"I'm alright love. But can we talk tomorrow" He sounded a bit tensed.

"Okay. But please be careful."

I hung up and sighed. They both finished paying soon and came out.

"Did your dad pay again?" Asked Morgan.

"No . I think it was lu- um *fake cough* Leo" I said cursing my self was saying his real name.

They both started smiling and gushing. Damn these girls. I was shit scared. I HEARD A FUCKING GUNSHOT.

We caught a taxi as I had so much to carry and went home.

After going to my room. I arranged all my dresses in the shelves. After that, I took a bath and changed to my sports clothes.

 After that, I took a bath and changed to my sports clothes