Talking

We knew we had to talk about what happened at the doctor's office. We both were happy but we didnt show it i had to tell Tammy and Jasmine what happened.  I know y'all like why do you tell your friends everything. They are my family, OH SHIT MY FAMILY. I didn't tell my family about to pregnancy.
Jay: Do you want to talk about it?
Andi: Yeah um (voice breaking) I'm so sorry.
Jay: For what?
Andi: Not waking you up last night.
Jay: No it's ok you overwhelmed and shocked.
Andi: No i should have because your the father and you should know everything that's going on with our baby.
Jay: Well one of our babies.*sigh*
Andi: *crying*I know that's crazy. *gasp* My parents.
Jay: You didn't tell your parents?
Andi: No remember when i told you what my family is like.
Jay: Oh right
Andi: Did you tell your parents?
Jay: No.
Andi: What are going to do after college? Because i can't go back home.
Jay: Oh don't worry about that i got you.
Andi: What do you mean "you got me"?
Jay: Ok my family is kinda rich but not famous rich. Like my dad is a real estate agent and my mom is a surgeon.
Andi: Andddd why didn't you yell me this before.
Jay: Because i didn't want you to fall in love with me because i had money.
Andi: I don't care if you have money or not i love you and that's all that matters.

*ringing*

It's Tammy

Andi: Hey Tammy.
Tammy: Hey girl i haven't talk to you in a while what are you doing.
Andi: Umm nothing but i do have to tell you and Jasmine something.
Tammy: Oh that's good because Jasmine is here. She came over to get her perfume i borrowed.
Jasmine in the background: HEYYYY GIRLL.
Andi: Ok so the best way to tell you is to go ahead and say is. Sooo I'm pregnant with Jay's baby.
*silence*
Tammy: I'm sorry what.
Andi: I'm pre.....
Tammy: No i heard you i'm just confused how did it happen.
Jasmine: Wellllll she opened her legs and let that fine ass boy fu.........
Tammy: I know how it happened stupid.
Andi: Are y'all mad at me?
Tammy: We're your bestfriends we are happy for you i just would have never think that you would do something like that your so put together for a baby. But i'm the godmother and Jasmin is too. Have you told your family?
Andi: Now you know that i haven't done that.
Tammy: Its ok jut don't wait to long to tell them.
Andi: Ok i love y'all.
Jasmine&Tammy: We love you too.

I forgot to get tissue for the bathroom while we were out so i left to go get some and Jay stayed. Everything was fine and then this big 18 wheeler came out of nowhere, everything was now in slow motion then i blacked out until i woke up a hospital in so much pain. All i could think about was Jay getting here and my baby.

i'm sorry i kept you just waiting so long for this chapter i hope you like it💕