hey kageyama,

dear bakageyama tobio,

hey.

what's up? how are things? i hope you're doing well. i'm writing you a letter because i don't have any other contact to you other than your home address. and even still i'm not sure if i have th right one. but nonetheless i'm writing to you anyway. how does it feel being an adult? we've been out of college for almost a year now. crazy right? haha, well anyway i'm writing to propose something to you. i'm back in miyagi for a few weeks because my mom has fallen ill and i wanted to be with her for last days. i got the call last night that she would die soon so i hurried to come. but i've messaged a few others back from the highschool team to try to meet up at the little cafe down the street from the big apartment building by our old coach's store. in fact i think i managed to convince him to come to the cafe, haha. anyway, it'll be next sunday (the 22, in case this letter doesn't arrive when it's expected to) and it'll be at 10 am, like a breakfast or brunch. i know you get sick of me and find me annoying, so you don't have to come, but everyone who's coming wants you there, so please try to come. i'm not gonna strange any more team meet ups ever again though, after this i'm leaving miyagi for good and moving to canada. i learned a lot of english in highschool and i got a job promotion that would make me move there, so i just wanted to see everyone i love one last time. i miss everyone, and honestly, i miss you the most. i've always been so heartbroken that i was the person on the team you could least tolerate, because i adored you. hell i loved you, but you hated me, and probably still do, so i'll let this be the end of my message. i hope you're well, kags.

from your annoying highschool leech,

hinata shōyō