ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2: 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕆𝕗𝕗

Aɴᴅʀᴇᴡ

"This wasn't the Sunday morning I expected after the whole week of torture the Gretas put us through!" Brandon huffed and threw the thick log to the side, over the wooden pile sitting quietly, witnessing a very grumpy morning pass by.

"To think Jason will at least allow us to sleep the morning away after we handed over the family we spend days searching for!" Dylan sighed and sat down on the pile, scowling at the scorching sun.

"Dad should have been more considering seeing as we finished the mission way faster than the estimated time his team gave." Erica threw a tree branch, she was fiddling with, away as she plopped down beside Dylan.

"You can sleep all you want once we reach there little princess." Dad walked in and ruffled Erica's hair.

"Dad! You could have very well just took us wherever you are planning to take us around 10 or 11am, you didn't have to necessarily ruin a Sunday morning with this!" Erica grumpily pointed at the benches dad had us make, after waking us all up at 5 in the morning, might I add by banging a frying pan, just to make this surprise for mom.

"Not to mention the horrible stench that's coming from all of you! Gosh why do you all smell like weeks old rotten garbage?!" Jace exclaimed as he finished nailing the last piece of board on the bench he was working on.

"As if you smell any different Jacey" Dylan rolled his eyes and sneered at Jace.

"Boys go take a shower, my backyard already reeks like a boy's lockeroom" Dad pointed at each of us.

"That we will do dad, but you still haven't said who this lot of 'special friends' we have to doll up to meet." I narrow my eyes at my father who for a split second forgot to put up his facade through which I can now clearly analysis where this special meet up is going.

"Like I said before son, you'll know everything, in due time." Dad smiled at me and then looked at Erica.

"Don't tell me your are planning to marry Eri off to some rich snob like Mrs. Marshal next door did to her daughter." I mockingly suggest only to end up laughing at the sheer horror visible on Erica's face.

"Not my little princess, but maybe I will have to marry you off soon young man." Dad pointedly spoke to me with mischievous eyes.

"What are you even up to Mr. Martin?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"All in due time son." Dad patted my shoulder.

"You should start getting ready too princess, we can't be a second late to this meet up." Erica sighed and nodded.

Dad smiled at us with a head tilt towards the backyard door, signalling for us to go and get ready.

"It's the Deaths, isn't it?" For the first time this morning, Stephan spoke up, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't ecstatic after hearing his voice.

Dad halted in his steps and turned his head little to his left, a small smirk on his face, not of agreement or assurance, just a devious smirk "go take a shower and get ready, breakfast is already on the table." And with that he walked back in the house, closing the conversation just when it got interesting.

🎉 Vous avez fini de lire (Oh Hold) 𝐓𝐃𝐒 1: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 🎉