Epilogue

6 months later...

When you think of darkness you usually tend to think of things that are dull and lifeless.

But I, I tended to think of other things.

I thought of the way dark brown curls sat on broad shoulders.

I thought of Forest green eyes that lurched into my own.

I thought about Harry.

Harry was darkness, but he was my light.

Harry usually came to terms with all things darkness.

Like the way his eyes still flicked too black for a second before they turned back to the green I fell in love with.

Harry was Harry.

Harry was not Dark, he was just darkness.

Harry was no longer a part of the man who managed to control him for 4 years.

Harry was like his 16 year old self besides he was more grown, he knew what was out there and what could happen.

Harry was innocence.

Harry was sweet, Harry was charming, Harry was beautiful.

He managed to fix me, turn the white faded scars into nothing but a blank space.

He wiped away my tears making sure they'd never return.

Harry was light but he was also darkness.

The institution had mealy thought that the lot of us were insane.

And I didn't blame them.

When you talked about the devil, A house filled with ghosts, a dodgy motel and a best friends house along with already past depression I sounded like a manic on a loop reel when I spoke.

But for the rest of us, besides Liam we all knew that what we had experienced was nothing but the truth.

Liam didn't quite comprehend what had happened.

For him he just fell asleep and woke up in the surrounding of danger and people who looked nothing like the people on his football team.

He was confused and jade had tried to explain over countless times what had happened but he just shook his head and said No, that couldn't be.

I always waited and waited and waited, for the day when Louis and Niall and Zayn would come here and take us away.

I hoped this day would come soon just as much as the rest of us.

But I was beginning to think that it would not.

Louis was finally able to live his life and Niall and Zayn didn't really know anything about us.

So why would they help us?

Luke and Juliet got together.

They both realised that they had feelings for each other and the days spent here were longing and having someone to make them bearable made it all the slightest bit better.

Kirsty and Casper were still the odd couple that know one really knew how or why they worked.

But they did and they were happy and that was all that mattered.

And Harry and myself.

Harry told me all about himself, all about the real him.

The Harry Styles that used to be in the chess team in grade 3 and the Harry who took swimming lessons till he was 11.