2. Bad luck

First of all, thank your for giving my writing a chance even after reading that terrible beginning, I don't like it, so maybe in the future, I'm gonna rewrite it.
While driving you listen to the radio. It says it's currently 8:30 am and the weather is going to be hot. You are going to arrive at 9:30.
The protesting starts at 10, so I'm going to have time to find a good parking place a few blocks away.
As you arrive you notice that, there are cops everywhere. There is at least 1 police car in every street.
You found a great parking place, you leave your stuff at your car, to keep it safe.
You: I'm not going to bring my wallet only my ID, and I leave my food and phone here too. If I'm going to be hungry I can come back any time.- mumbling in yourself, while packing only the essentials into your backpack. You have water, a change of facemask and your I'd.
While getting out of your car, you pull out your sign from the backseat, you see a cop watching you. And then turn away.
The protesting went good, but I couldn't reach the front line, because there were so many people. Maybe tomorrow I can show my sign off to the cops. Now I'm on the way back to my car, it is currently 5 pm. I'm planning to sleep in my car, but before that I want to eat.
I'm literally starving, I haven't eaten all day. All I want is my food that I packed.
As I'm getting closer to my car I'm seeing a big towing truck getting my car. I run to it, and suddenly I see the exact same fucking cop that looked at me in the morning.
I asked him why is my car getting towed.
He answered: because this parking lot is only open from 6am to 5pm.
You: Yes I know, and now I'm here for my car.
And he said: Yes, but you were late, now it's 5:04 pm.
I started yelling at him.
You: YOU ARE ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE YOU KNOW I WAS AT THE PROTEST! I LIVE 3 HOURS AWAY AND ALL MY FOOD, MONEY, PHONE IS IN MY FUCKING CAR. I'M LITERALLY STARWING. PLEASE! YOU KNOW I WAS PROTESTING FOR THE GOOD. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS.
And the cop got into his car and drove away.
The guy in the tower truck started driving away with my car on it.
I am devastated. What am I gonna do? The town is empty now there are only cops driving around. I only have water with me and of course my sign.
Hey. 😌 If there is anybody who reading my story don't worry, in the next part is going to be where the spec ops guy comes into the picture. please tell me how do you like it so far.