3. Meeting him

After a really long night finally its 8 am. I couldn't find a place at night to sleep, and still haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning, but I convinced myself that I'm only going to worry about all these things after the protesting of today, and today I'm going to be on the frontline. It's already so hot outside, but there is still an hour until the beginning. There are already some people, and there is a guy in a full military clothing. I didn't seen him yesterday, but I'm pretty sure he was there too.
Anyway the protesting is starting everybody is chanting, and I somehow managed to be in the front with by big sign. After an hour of peaceful protesting the cops started to throw teargas into the crowd, and shooting people.
You: let's make a line, to protect the others while backing!
I shouted to the people around me.
A bunch of people came into the line including that guy with a military suit.
Then suddenly a girl ran in front of the line really close to the cops, and they pointed a gun on her.
I can't let them shoot her, so I ran forward to her, and then one cop shot me on my leg.
I saw blood draining on my leg, and people started running to us, and then I passed out. I don't know if it's from not eating since yesterday, or from the pain, or from the teargas that I've been inhaled.
As I slowly wake up all I see is the black suited man carrying me in his hand back in the crowd. I suddenly started feeling a really strong pain, then I started panicking from the shook.
He said: Shhh, it's alright, it's alright.
And hold me thighter in his hand while carrying me. We arrived to a car, he put me in and he got in too.
He asked: are you alright? I checked the wound, it's not that deep, but I know it's really painful.
Did he really saw me in an underwear? Did a whole crowd saw me in an underwear? Oh my god. Who is he anyway? Where does he want to take me? And then I suddenly remembered. My car. My fucking car is gone and now I'm sitting here in a Strangers car who is like 7 feet tall and I can't even see him because he wears a full fucking armor. Okay relax. He just asked a simple question. Let's answer it.
You: Yes, I'm alright, although it hurts like hell.
Him: Yes I can imagine. You gonna need a few stitches, but the closest open hospital is 4 hours away. So I have to do it, but don't worry I know how to do it.
You: Did you sew wounds before?
Him: No but I saw a video online how to do it. -chuckles.
No way. No fucking way. I'm pretty sure he's joking.
Him: don't worry I'm just joking I did it once, and it turned out pretty good.
Well he seems like a pretty nice guy. But at least he could tell me his name. I should ask.
You: What's your name? Mr Mysterious guy?-I tried joking around, to distract myself from the pain.
Him: the people out there call me many things, my favourite is Tank. What's yours?
If he doesn't tell me his name I shouldn't tell him mine. Alright. Let's think. Nothing. Well then I just be honest.
You: I tried to come up with some nickname or something but I just can't think right now, so yeah. My real name is y/n.
After the introduction we talked. He asked where I came from, and then I told him about my car.
Him: Oh my god, the first thing we're gonna do is eat, you must be really hungry, and tired. You can sleep at my house. I want you to sleep at my house. And don't worry, we're gonna get your car back. he looked at me with worrying eyes.
And then we arrived to his house.
I don't know what I'm gonna come up with next, because I just write as I think, but if anybody has any suggestions please tell me. 🥺☺️ also this is my first ever story that I wrote and I know it suck but im really trying.