Teacher?

Taehyung's Pov:

"Are you okay?" I wrapped my arm around Jin and pulled him closer to me as we listened to the guide who was guiding us around the museum and educating us about the history of Busan.

Jin had looked down for most of the day, and every time I asked him if he was okay, he responded he was fine. I was not sure if I had done something wrong last night. Although, if anything, I am the one who should feel wronged.

"I am fine. I am just focused on what he is saying." he gave me a small smile, one that didn't reach his eyes and turned to look back at our guide.

I watched as the guide smiled at him once he saw that his attention was back on him, something I did not like at all. And as if that wasn't bad enough, Jin smiled back.

"Thanks for the tour." I let out to the guy and pulled Jin away. I heard him gasp in surprise. "Taehyung, we are not done with the tour, he said-"

"I will guide the tour my damn self, we don't need him. There are signs everywhere that tell us all we need to know, getting him was a waste of money. All I paid him for was to smile at you and you to smile at him. In case you forgot, I am your boyfriend, you came on this trip with me, not someone else!"

Maybe I was overdoing it, but I was mad and highly sexually frustrated too. Which wasn't the best combo.

Jin sighed and look down at the floor, pressing his lips together as if he was chewing on his bottom lip. "I didn't forget you were my boyfriend, but I guess as my boyfriend, you don't realize my needs." his words came out very much like a whisper making it hard for me to hear him. If I was standing any further away from him, I wouldn't have heard him.

"What needs are you talking about, Seokjin?"

"Nothing, forget it. I need to call my parents," he said and hurried off, leaving me standing in the middle of the museum.

********

Seokjin's Pov:

I was shaking my leg as I looked around to make sure Taehyung wasn't coming. I needed Jimin's advice and urgently.

"S-stop, I have to take this. Fuck! j-just please wait. Jin, give me one moment, please." I looked at my phone, confused, wondering if I had called Jimin at the wrong time. The other end of the line was silent for a moment before he appeared again. "I am so sorry. I am by Yoongi's house, and we were- oh, gosh, I am so sorry, what's going on?

My eyes widen as I realize what I had interrupted. "I am sorry Jimin, please go back to-"

"Oh, Jin, stop it. It's fine. Hoseok and Jungkook are here too. The three of them are continuing without me. Now, what's going on? Did you guys do it?"

I couldn't focus on Jimin's question because suddenly, I found myself trying to imagine what he was talking about with him, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook. Like I couldn't understand, were they all having sex together, or were they just hanging out?

"Jin?"

"Oh, sorry, yes?"

"So, did you give it up to him?"

I started shaking my head as if he could see me, "No, we didn't. He gave me a massage, but that was all. I don't even know what I am doing or if I am ready yet either, but I feel frustrated. Like is it weird I wanted him to touch me, but he didn't, so I think I am mad at him, but he thinks the purity ring is real so he is nice to me. I don't know what I want or what to do."

I heard Jimin let out a deep sigh, "okay, listen, if you are unsure, then don't have sex. You don't have to admit the purity ring stuff right now. Maybe tonight have him play around with you, use his fingers and massage your hole. Then you give him a blow job and have a hot makeout session, it will lessen your frustration and maybe his too, I doubt he has ever slept in the same bed as someone without having sex, except for me, that is. We slept in the same bed many times, but no sex."

My brain felt like it was on overload with everything Jimin was saying. "I don't know how to give a blow job," I confessed honestly and looked around to make sure no one was hearing me. I had never had such type of conversations until I met Jimin. He was very open when it came to sex, but he made me comfortable while talking about it too. He was a nice person.

"Okay, so tell you what, don't do the blow job, jerk him off, like you would yourself, but use the lube I gave you, and make sure to squeeze and massage his balls too. Make sure you initiate it, once you do, he will take control, but make him aware you don't want to have sex. I think this will be more than enough for you, anyway. And when you get back to Seoul, I will teach you how to give him a blowjob."

My eyes widen, "h-how, are you going to teach me?"

"I will buy some toys you can practice on, and I will also give you one so you can see what it's meant to feel like."

"What?!" I yelled in a whisper. 

"Trust me, Jin, you will thank me. You have the perfect lips, and I am going to show you how to use them and make your man cum."

My mouth was hanging wide in shock, and as I looked across from where I was standing, Taehyung was leaning his head to the side, looking at me confused.