Planning

Taehyung's Pov:

Jin's head was on my chest as we laid in bed together. He held his hand up, looking at his ring.

"Do you like it?"

Turning his head, he looks at me, "I do; I love it. Can't wait to share the good news with Jimin tomorrow; he is going to be so happy for us."

"Jungkook and Yoongi know."

He sat up on the bed, pulling the sheet to wrap around his naked body as he stared at me, "you told them?"

"Yes, but Jimin and Hoseok have no idea. I made them swear not to tell. I figured you would want to tell them yourself." I sat up and dragged the sheet from his body, and pulled him towards me so he could straddle my lap.

"We can talk about who you want to tell tomorrow, tonight, I want to talk about us and our future." tilting forward, I kiss his lips. My hands trace down to his abdomen, making him shiver and shift in my lap. As I am about to grip his butt, he pushes at my chest and pulls away from our kiss. "We just had sex mister, let's talk about us and what you want to talk about."

I sink against the headboard and pout, "fine, let's talk, but afterward-"

"I am all yours." he leans in, giving me a swift kiss on the lips before pulling away.

I keep my arms around his waist and proceeded to talk about what it was I wanted to discuss. "I don't want us delaying our wedding. Seeing I graduate soon, I think a fall wedding would be ideal for us, what do you think? Would it be too much to plan now?"

"No, I am okay with a fall wedding, as long as it's simple, Taehyung. Nothing over the top, only our most intimate families and friends, and maybe some of your high school and college friends, but not all of them." I knew he would have a limit on the guest, which I didn't mind. I had come to accept that my fiance didn't like crowds or a lot of people around.

Massaging his side, I smile and nod my head, "I am okay with that. I was not planning on inviting a lot of people. We can look into a venue together and work on the other details in the evenings when I get home from school. Now, onto another thing, I wanted to discuss."

"What's that?" He glances at me, trying to read me.

"Kids. How many are we having?"

His faces became red instantly, which I knew would appear.

"Umm, I don't know we never spoke about that. How many do you want us to have?" He was right. We never spoke about having kids. We only spoke about how not to have them, hence why protection was a huge deal in our relationship.

"I want to know how many you want first."

He bites into his bottom lip, something he knew was my weakness when it came to him, and then he looked around the room, "hmm, maybe four?"

My eyes widen at his number, "four?"

"Or two, or one," he sputters out completely red.

"No, no, I like the idea of four." I loved the idea of having four kids with my Seokjin.

His eyes lighten up at my response, "really, not too many?"

"No, not at all. But you do know having four kids will require us to have a lot of sex?" I challenged with a smirk earning myself a slap on my arm.

"You are such a pervert!"

Lowering my hand down to his ass, I move him toward my member, "when do you want us to start?"

Removing my hands from off him, he gets off me and sits back onto the bed, "maybe in the next three or four years. Until then, condoms will still be required. I want us to get our home first and for you and Jungkook to open your law firm before we start our family. Furthermore, I want us to have our kids two years apart, if possible."

I smiled as he spoke; he was always the smart one out of the two of us, "I like your idea better than mines."

"And what was your idea?" he looks at me knowingly.

"I was thinking we could start tonight, but you make a lot more sense. We should buy our house first. This apartment won't be big enough for us to raise our kids in any way."

"This is why we work well together. I think about the things you don't think about, plus I want us to travel as a married couple before we have kids. They can wait; there is a lot for us to do."

Once again, my fiance was right; we had a lot to do before we started our family. There were places I wanted to take him, memories I wanted us to make together. I still couldn't believe my sweet, lovable Jin wanted four kids though, it's undoubtedly the quiet ones.

********

Seokjin's Pov:

"Jungmin, please, for heaven's sake, stop climbing up there!" Jimin squealed as his son, who was trying to climb onto the stool to the kitchen counter.

I walked over to Jungmin and pick him up in my arms, earning his adorable bunny smile that he got from his father, "come to uncle Jin."

Jimin groans and takes a seat, "he does not listen, and Jungkook has him believing he is superman. One of these days, he is going to go onto that counter, fall and break a bone, and I told Jungkook I will break his neck if our son falls."

I couldn't help but laugh at Jimin, causing Jungmin to laugh along too. He was so cute; his cuteness was unbelievable. Every time I held him, I thought about how Taehyung and I kids were going to look.

"Glad you both find it funny. Now, tell me how are the wedding plans coming along. Did you choose a venue, or still not sure? Anything I can help with?"

"We found a place, but we are not sure as of yet. I am still a bit uncertain if I want an outdoor or indoor wedding. Taehyung doesn't really care about that, so he is letting me choose."

"A fall wedding outdoor. We would have to make sure the weather is great."

I nod my head in agreement, "true, I will have to look into that. Hoseok offered to teach Tae and I a couple's dance; we start dance class with him this Saturday."

"Did he? That's amazing; I am so happy for you, your wedding will be amazing, and I am sure it will be everything you want it to be. The honeymoon is going to be even better, though!" Jimin said excitedly, giving me a wink.

I could only laugh, "I know, I will enjoy both. I am really excited, and Taehyung is too."

"That's good, you should be. I am happy you are both doing it better than Jungkook and I-"

"Oh no, don't say that. You and Jungkook are great; you are married, have a son together, and you are happy."

Jimin smiled, "we are happy, but gosh, I feel like we rushed everything. Right after college, I got pregnant, and we got married. We could have paced ourselves better. It's not that nothing is wrong, but now looking at you and Taehyung, I can say you are doing it right."

"I think we all do things at the pace we are comfortable with. I don't see anything wrong with what you and Jungkook did. If it works for you, then it does. I am just a planner, not everyone is, and that's perfectly fine. You are a teacher; he is a month away from graduating from law school. You bought a home together; I admire yall. I mean, seriously, look at this adorable boy; you guys are doing great."

"Well, soon, it's going to be adorable, boys," Jimin said, causing my eyes to go wide.

"You are pregnant?!"

"Yes, three months, found out last week. Meanwhile, Jungkook has been telling me that I was since last month, but I was in denial."

"Wow!"

"Yeah, I know. Can't you have one already, so I am not alone?"